Drunk Momotaro Theater

Hi all.
Enjoy the reenactment of Japanese classic folklore "Momotaro" by Gaki members.

www.shibatabread.com

Thanks shibata!

Thank you so much Shibata, my stomach was experiencing sharp pains from laughing too much the first time I saw this one. Can’t wait to watch it again :D

I LOVE YOU SHIBATA! You have made all of my dreams come true.

super funny

Im surprised, and glad, Yamasaki didn’t break his face or anything when Hamada pushed him down.

I watched that episode for the 40th-ish time today
Thanks Shibata :bow:

omg!! this guy is my hero, you made my whole week shibatabread!! thank you so f…cking much!! :rofl:

btw…where i can downloading this?? please?? :$

[quote="rko3000":34bgsdkb]omg!! this guy is my hero, you made my whole week shibatabread!! thank you so f…cking much!! :rofl:

btw…where i can downloading this?? please?? :$[/quote:34bgsdkb]

You can download it from his site. On the blog post, click "keep reading>>". You’ll see the download link for Megaupload and Hotfile right after his initial summary.

Thank you Shibata for subbing this. It was great to see the guys drunk.

[quote="mr.tortle":3uotk4g0][quote="rko3000":3uotk4g0]omg!! this guy is my hero, you made my whole week shibatabread!! thank you so f…cking much!! :rofl:

btw…where i can downloading this?? please?? :$[/quote:3uotk4g0]

You can download it from his site. On the blog post, click "keep reading>>". You’ll see the download link for Megaupload and Hotfile right after his initial summary.[/quote:3uotk4g0]

thank you man!! btw i believe you have the best avatar of this forum LMAO :D

Thx Shibata ^^

Matsumoto passed out :D

Wooot! waited this for long time! Thank you, bro!

Does anyone have this and can re-upload somewhere? The original DL links are both down.

Thanks.

[quote="Ligisttomten":jsu8aief]Does anyone have this and can re-upload somewhere? The original DL links are both down.

Thanks.[/quote:jsu8aief]

http://www.mediafire.com/?2yji6pqs6nfpqk2

pass: gaki-no-tsukai.com

Thanks for posting the link, Hidensetsu. Though, I think the file may be corrupted. At least I couldn’t open it on a mac with two different rar expanders. If anyone else has opened it successfully, please let me know. Thanks.

thank you very much!

[quote="Hidensetsu":4kbhp04w]pass: gaki-no-tsukai.com[/quote:4kbhp04w]

– 09.05.2012, 00:51 –

I opened it on PC without any problems

[quote="Daedalus":4kbhp04w]Thanks for posting the link, Hidensetsu. Though, I think the file may be corrupted. At least I couldn’t open it on a mac with two different rar expanders. If anyone else has opened it successfully, please let me know. Thanks.[/quote:4kbhp04w]

this is soo hilarious, re-watched it today and damn, I laughed almost as much as the first time i saw it. Hamada´s end-line, "What the hell did we just do?" cracks me up big time! :rofl:

Hi, can anyone upload RAW video and .ass file? I wanted to translate it into polish