Ep #1196 Tsukitei Hosei Long Interview 1 (SUB)

ダウンタウンのガキの使いやあらへんで!!
A Japanese variety show hosted by the popular Japanese owarai duo, Downtown
As Hosei turns 46 he decides it's time to look back on his life in a 24 hour interview. (Original Thread)

Translated by: DCSubs
Timed by: YamasakiGIFs (aka me :wasntme: )


Enjoy a confusing journey into the mind of Housei! :lol:
Thank you! :bow:
other link (mega) Raw for Sub
Wow thanks :rock:

Edit: Soudou your raw already got taken down. :(
I didn't know Mega would do that.
unos wrote:
Thank you! :bow:
other link (mega) Raw for Sub


Thank you! Added it to the first post.

gesichtspalme wrote:
Wow thanks :rock:
Edit: Soudou your raw already got taken down. :(
I didn't know Mega would do that.


Yeah, sadly it seems MEGA has been doing that a lot lately... :(
NTV found us. :smoke:
andylau-fr wrote:
NTV found us. :smoke:

if ErnieYoung dont register account, i hope its just this "Beware: Your uploaded data may get deleted if you do not register an account within two weeks" from MEGA Help Centre - Basics
unos wrote:
if ErnieYoung dont register account, i hope its just this "Beware: Your uploaded data may get deleted if you do not register an account within two weeks" from MEGA Help Centre - Basics


On my registered account an episode of YTV's Golden Biographies got deleted which is weird, my YTV mini-subs haven't even been taken off Youtube. I thought maybe it's an activity thing but then my obscure Downtown Kazaana / Juice uploads seem to still be up. Regardless, MEGA is still the best option though.
My video was not deleted.
But the link was changed.
I don't know about why it is. :wasntme:
Probably I think that this is because I changed my MEGA account from "FREE" into "PRO I" in Dec 15, 2014. :?:

Old: https://mega.co.nz/#!TJtQRaxb!cBc1XazfqA9YjZ8Lr9s9a-Nb2caydlt3CLw-kV07Pnk
New: https://mega.nz/#!nNtihSaT!cBc1XazfqA9YjZ8Lr9s9a-Nb2caydlt3CLw-kV07Pnk

mega.co.nz -> mega.nz
ErnieYoung wrote:
My video was not deleted. But the link was changed. I don't know about why it is. :wasntme:
Probably I think that this is because I changed my MEGA account from "FREE" into "PRO I" in Dec 15, 2014. :?:


Wow, that's very generous of you ErnieYoung to actually invest in going pro! :o
Your uploads are always greatly appreciated, thank you so much. :bow:
It's good to know your uploads aren't getting deleted then and hopefully pro status will assure a bit more that they don't.