Episode #1225 2014.10.05 - 2nd Nakamura vs Onuma

Yoshinobu vs Onuma no Dorojiai wo Mitemiyo~!!
[hide:4zfbsyvh]喜伸VS大沼の泥仕合を見てみよう~!!

https://mega.nz/#!SEt1DDba

[img:4zfbsyvh]http://i.imgur.com/dgyMxGq.jpg[/img:4zfbsyvh]
[attachment=0:4zfbsyvh]Gaki_141005_#1225_2nd Nakamura vs Onuma.zip[/attachment:4zfbsyvh][/hide:4zfbsyvh]

Greatly appreciated. :rofl: :bow: :bow:

That Kuwata Keisuke impression battle was damn funny :D . Kept going back to the same tune they sang from the beginning :D

As a slight aside, it’s come to my attention that the Japanese media was reporting in the past week the arrest of an uploader who had been putting episodes of Gaki, Mecha x2 and many other J-Dramas and variety shows online on Dailymotion and elsewhere. There’s been a huge takedown of video from Dailymotion probably at the request of Fuji TV.

I mention this because I want to show concern for ErnieYoung who so diligently and kindly shares with us week on week at perhaps great risk. Piracy has been a hot topic in the past couple of years in Japan with the government even making it a punishable by death offence (which I strongly object to, as would most rational human beings).

So thank you once again Ernie, but please look into ways of protecting yourself (using Tor Browser, PeerBlocker and so on)!

Hmm if it came to it, maybe files could be sent privately to someone else outside Japan to upload instead… I’m very grateful too, it is very difficult to watch Gaki in such high quality each week outside Japan and of course it helps fansubbers to have such high quality source files.

[quote="beesan":3hz71pbl]As a slight aside, it’s come to my attention that the Japanese media was reporting in the past week the arrest of an uploader who had been putting episodes of Gaki, Mecha x2 and many other J-Dramas and variety shows online on Dailymotion and elsewhere. There’s been a huge takedown of video from Dailymotion probably at the request of Fuji TV.

I mention this because I want to show concern for ErnieYoung who so diligently and kindly shares with us week on week at perhaps great risk. Piracy has been a hot topic in the past couple of years in Japan with the government even making it a punishable by death offence (which I strongly object to, as would most rational human beings).

So thank you once again Ernie, but please look into ways of protecting yourself (using Tor Browser, PeerBlocker and so on)![/quote:3hz71pbl]

Yeah I’ve used his Dailymotion accounts in the past (if the person you’re talking about is the one I’m referring to) and he kept putting up new accounts as quickly as they were taken down in the past. I guess this time he may have been nabbed permanently.

I wonder when Japan’s going to stop being such massive pricks about copyright. Like on youtube they delete everything instantly instead of slapping ads on the videos and making money off them, which would be a way to make money internationally instead of just from DVD sales inside Japan…

Yeah I really wish they would consider striking up a deal with Youtube for a cut of the ad-revenue profits. If they feel we’re too small of a market to release subbed DVDs / Blurays to, then its the least they can do!

Fuji TV does seem to be on the war path. I had my first serious "3 strikes and you’re out" warning from Youtube after uploading a Mecha-Ike video I Amateur Subbed. NTV tend to take down fast too. Most my other Amateur Subs are from shows on regional channels like Yomiuri & KTV so they haven’t had a warning.

I Did not had problem til now for GobuGobu on dailymotion.
I think i’m gonna cry if someday i connect to see all the episodes deleted coz all the freaking time I spent and headache i got to make this. :(
I know it will happen someday.