Episode #1246 2015.03.15 - I Think You Like This edition 5

ダウンタウンのガキの使いやあらへんで!!
A Japanese variety show hosted by the popular Japanese owarai duo, Downtown
;(

:envy:
GnT becomes more and more like the old Dragon Ball TV Series....
Doing half-assed recompilations is nothing new in the variety industry. Even popular shows like Ametalk and Goddo Tan are doing it (especially around new years), so people shouldn't take it so seriously.
The other option is not airing an episode at all (which I think is even more common), so pick your poison.
You said it, they are big show and most "best of" are made on new year during holliday, not after only 3 months. :smoke:
They did this because it was White day, As said at the start. Also i think it was to build up next weeks show as they have a female guest. So you can see what the thinking of it was. Thats what i see it as. Also maybe they couldn't get everyone there to film, I know Hosei has been promoting is Rakugo shows last week.
I know this is starting to get off-topic, but...
andylau-fr wrote:
You said it, they are big show and most "best of" are made on new year during holliday, not after only 3 months. :smoke:

During the past two weeks, I've seen at least three other shows doing a some sort of recap.
Suiyobi no Downtown: Matsumoto, Hamada and Tamura Kenji watched past VTRs with studio audience. Even Matsumoto joked about their money having finally run out.
Ametalk: DVD/BD release special; recollection of clips from the episodes on the DVDs, but at least they also show extra scenes that didn't make it to the TV broadcast.
Ooi! Hiroikimura: "Villager of the Year" award time (300,000 yen), but for the viewers it was really just another "best scenes" recap. Spread across two weeks, probably because it's only a 13-minute program.

And like I said before, even more shows go on breaks.
Oh, God, please... let there be someone willing to sub this....! :call:
Fengson wrote:
Oh, God, please... let there be someone willing to sub this....! :call:


I think this is just a recap so it's unlikely to get its own sub but some of the individual "I Think You Like This" episodes featured in it have in fact been subbed. :)

#1 - http://gaki-no-tsukai.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=5348
#2 - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=5627
#3 - http://gaki-no-tsukai.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=5639
soudou wrote:
Fengson wrote:
Oh, God, please... let there be someone willing to sub this....! :call:


I think this is just a recap so it's unlikely to get its own sub but some of the individual "I Think You Like This" episodes featured in it have in fact been subbed. :)

#1 - http://gaki-no-tsukai.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=5348
#2 - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=5627
#3 - http://gaki-no-tsukai.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=5639


Well, still waiting for that 4th episode though.. :D