Episode #1303 2016.05.01 - Impromptu Ghost Story Inn

ダウンタウンのガキの使いやあらへんで!!
A Japanese variety show hosted by the popular Japanese owarai duo, Downtown
31 posts Page 1 of 3
A concept proposed by Tanaka for this week's episode. Each member draws two cards randomly from a batch that has a word on it each (for example, maybe a story involving the word 'ghoul' and 'faceless' and from there, they must improvise a scary ghost story using those two words as the theme/basis.

http://www.ntv.co.jp/program/detail/21849771.html
今週のガキの使いは、『即興!怪談話旅館』薄気味悪いおんぼろ旅館に集まった5人。田中からある遊びが提案される。それは2枚のカードを引いてそれぞれに書かれているワードを使って即興で怖い話を完成させるというもの。なかには怪談には違和感のあるワードも存在し、怖い雰囲気を出して話し始めるも途中で辻褄が合わなくなりクスクスと笑いが起こる者も。そして各自が試行錯誤して話すなか、松本が超恥ずかしい失態をさらす!?
Ah another within the inn storytelling theme, shame it'll be hard to follow without a translation, but it'll be funny if they start visibly dissing each other / laughing due to a lame story. :)
So let me get this straight - Tanaka, the most scared guy on the team, wants everyone to get together and tell scary stories? アホか?
Shappuri Agemaaasu!!
Ni Oxx wrote:
So let me get this straight - Tanaka, the most scared guy on the team, wants everyone to get together and tell scary stories? アホか?

Haha, I didn't think about that, good point! :rofl:
Maybe he's trying out exposure therapy. :lol:
What the hell is this. May before doors and still no Goodbye Yamasaki ? They couldn´t possibly cancel it, not after so many years.
Inergio wrote:
What the hell is this. May before doors and still no Goodbye Yamasaki ? They couldn´t possibly cancel it, not after so many years.

Maybe they'll bring back Yamasaki vs Moriman as an apology!
Shappuri Agemaaasu!!
Sounds like that scary stories segment with all the different guests of various nationalities telling different tales to the cast.
Ni Oxx wrote:
Inergio wrote:

They really could. Yamasaki vs Moriman ended for good. But no one said anything about Tsukites vs Moriman.
Ni Oxx wrote:

Sounds like something that would fit as one of the scary stories in this episode, it would at least give Housei nightmares. :lol:
soudou wrote:
Ni Oxx wrote:

Sounds like something that would fit as one of the scary stories in this episode, it would at least give Housei nightmares. :lol:

I know Housei is like, forty-five, but I don't think I'm alone in secretly wishing to see him get beaten over the head with burdock roots one more time.
Shappuri Agemaaasu!!
Ni Oxx wrote:
I know Housei is like, forty-five, but I don't think I'm alone in secretly wishing to see him get beaten over the head with burdock roots one more time.

Heh, someone actually said that to him on a show once and this was his reply:

https://youtu.be/N4UsHkc9CI0?t=39
Also (spoilers)

Matsumoto hitting the bowl lid instead of the button, haha! :rofl:
Thank you. :)
Hahahah! OH MY GOD. This was hilarious. I can definitely typeset this. It's all dialogue. Adding it to our subbing list!

Update - Testing bonds without phones part 1 is ready for translation :rofl:

http://tofupandas.tumblr.com/Subs
Otviss wrote:
Hahahah! OH MY GOD. This was hilarious. I can definitely typeset this. It's all dialogue. Adding it to our subbing list!

Yeah, from the little I understood this was really hilarious, and the way they try so hard not to laugh but fail. :rofl:

Japanese transcript for the parts not written on screen if it helps:
http://o.x0.com/m/233902
31 posts Page 1 of 3