Tsukitei (Yamasaki) Hōsei TV/Etc. Compilation Megathread

Videos related to Gaki no Tsukai and all above mention in this area posted here
233 posts
Tsukitei (Yamazaki) Housei used to host a kid’s show in the ’90s called TTK (Tensai Terebi-Kun). The series also toured with a stage show. This video records some of their backstage nerves. I plan to release another short clip of a game on the TTK show soon too.
http://yamasakigifs.tumblr.com/post/110 ... o-tsukitei

I was greatly helped by the kind Pino from http://lang-8.com/998242 so if you like the clip, consider helping them out with their English studies, Lang-8 is free to use, you just mark where English sounds off in peoples blog entries. In return others can help you with your own language studies.
Happy birthday to Hosei!

Are you gonna make him a cake Soudou? :geek:
andylau-fr wrote:
Happy birthday to Hosei!
Are you gonna make him a cake Soudou? :geek:

Oh you're right yeah, happy birthday Housei~ :lol:
Looks like he already got a cake according to his Twitter! Though he's also a little concerned about what's on his jaw in the photo (light reflecting from the candle on the lens probably, but others are suggesting lucky spirits :rofl: ).
https://twitter.com/tukiteihousei/statu ... 0929056768
I did the honorable thing and decided to congratulate Housei san on Twitter!

I feel honored his birthday is in the same month as mine, but earlier! O(≧▽≦)O

Kawaii~
VideogameDC wrote:

Nice, I see he's replying to some who have the same birthday as him with "お互いおめでとう" (Congrats to us both). :D
Oh and happy birthday in advance to you~
VideogameDC wrote:

Me too! the 25, and you?
andylau-fr wrote:
VideogameDC wrote:

Me too! the 25, and you?

The 23rd. :P

Kawaii~
soudou wrote:
VideogameDC wrote:

Nice, I see he's replying to some who have the same birthday as him with "お互いおめでとう" (Congrats to us both). :D
Oh and happy birthday in advance to you~

Should've used that line than the one I used!

Thanks soudou! :) :D

Kawaii~
Not sure if this video had been posted yet..There's Hosei, Imada, Higashino, Itao, with a few others and in the middle, DT comes in. They talk about the first few batches of the NSC(the comedian training school by Yoshimoto) and the memories they have of their younger days.
http://youtu.be/jXhcWMgc89Q
Ah thanks, I think it was part of Yoshimoto's 100 year anniversary celebrations. I'm gonna grab it. Thanks for sharing a streaming link.
Mini-Amateur Sub, Housei reveals his emotion after an absent-minded gesture. :lol:
From Golden Retsuden 2014-10-11, where Housei and his rakugo mentor (Tsukitei Happo) and comedian friend (Jinnai Tomonori) interview Yoshimoto entertainers on their lives.

http://yamasakigifs.tumblr.com/post/111 ... unison-sub
Mentai Piriri 2 - Part 1
めんたいぴりり2 前篇 2015.02.20
EDIT: I deleted this video to make free space of my MEGA account.
Yay, awesome!! Thanks so much ErnieYoung. :bow: :bow:
Looking forward to watching this. :D
And there's gonna be a Part 2? Cool! :o
soudou wrote:
Yay, awesome!! Thanks so much ErnieYoung. :bow: :bow:
Looking forward to watching this. :D
And there's gonna be a Part 2? Cool! :o

It should be a part 2, otherwise Ernie wouldn't put ''Part 1'' in the title. :D

Kawaii~
VideogameDC wrote:
It should be a part 2, otherwise Ernie wouldn't put ''Part 1'' in the title. :D

Haha I know.
Though after watching Part 1 I'm not sure if Housei will be in the second part, seemed kinda like they wrapped up his character's story (though I dunno Japanese so that's just the gist I got).
Anyway it was pretty interesting. The main character in it was very expressive and fun.
I liked Housei's entrance where (guessing here) he kept assuming different people were members of the main character's family, that was funny. :rofl:
233 posts