Why did you come to Japan? YOUは何しに日本へ?

YOUは何しに日本へ?

[hide:ctdbmm7h][url:ctdbmm7h]https://mega.nz/#!3ZMlkISL[/url:ctdbmm7h][img:ctdbmm7h]http://i.imgur.com/dcaqLh7.jpg[/img:ctdbmm7h]
[attachment=1:ctdbmm7h]Why did you come to Japan 2014-07-14 [720p].zip[/attachment:ctdbmm7h][/hide:ctdbmm7h]
[hide:ctdbmm7h][url:ctdbmm7h]https://mega.nz/#!zZsnmbrS[/url:ctdbmm7h][img:ctdbmm7h]http://i.imgur.com/71DftpV.jpg[/img:ctdbmm7h]
[attachment=0:ctdbmm7h]Why did you come to Japan 2014-08-25 [720p].zip[/attachment:ctdbmm7h][/hide:ctdbmm7h]

Thank you for sharing :) This kind of program is really interesting to see different perspectives.

I agree, this is really interesting. Thank you master Ernie!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I don’t remember the name of the show, but I think there was a show that focused on people outside of Japan that make important things and get interviewed and are followed by cameras. The show was broadcasted on BS Japan (Broadcast Satelite from TV Tokyo).

About 32miutes of the 2014.08.25 episode has been subbed ([url=https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x253b22_aidol-140825-you-wa-nanishini-nippon-e_fun#from=embediframe:k1psvi6l]DAILYMOTON LINK[/url:k1psvi6l]) by the people that was on the show itself.They’re AKB48 fans who’re a part of a subbing group called AIDOL.

[quote="VideogameDC":1mfaau6e]I don’t remember the name of the show, but I think there was a show that focused on people outside of Japan that make important things and get interviewed and are followed by cameras. The show was broadcasted on BS Japan (Broadcast Satelite from TV Tokyo).[/quote:1mfaau6e]

Here in Spain we have tv shows like those. It’s called "Spaniards around the world" and it’s just Spanish people outside of Spain giving a tour of where they live and telling stories.

There are even regional versions of the show with people from a specific region of Spain.

I can’t watch those shows because I get jealous.

[quote="Knudow":d6nc0ety][quote="VideogameDC":d6nc0ety]I don’t remember the name of the show, but I think there was a show that focused on people outside of Japan that make important things and get interviewed and are followed by cameras. The show was broadcasted on BS Japan (Broadcast Satelite from TV Tokyo).[/quote:d6nc0ety]

Here in Spain we have tv shows like those. It’s called "Spaniards around the world" and it’s just Spanish people outside of Spain giving a tour of where they live and telling stories.

There are even regional versions of the show with people from a specific region of Spain.

I can’t watch those shows because I get jealous.[/quote:d6nc0ety]

I can’t watch the show ErnieYoung posted because I get jalous of people living in Japan. :( ;( :@

Living in western Europe, i don’t think we have a reason to get jealous of people living there. I agree it must be cool to spend one month there, but beyond that… :!:

[quote="andylau-fr":4kdosi5f]Living in western Europe, i don’t think we have a reason to get jealous of people living there. I agree it must be cool to spend one month there, but beyond that…[/quote:4kdosi5f]

Tell me about it. I do get jealous. My country is a hole in the ground, full of stupid retard people :puke: :puke: :puke:

They work like hell, the natural disastre are huge, with volcano, earthquake, tsunami, typhoon and the living cost is very high.

[quote="andylau-fr":2ea3imms]They work like hell, the natural disastre are huge, with volcano, earthquake, tsunami, typhoon and the living cost is very high.[/quote:2ea3imms]

But most of the japanese people are friendly. Yes, they get the worst earthquakes and some typhoons every once in a while, but Japan is one of the greatest countries worldwide actually.

Agree with that. And here is the same thing: We work like hell (but the pay sucks gazelle balls) and my city had a 8.9 earthquake this april and we still waiting the tsunami. The thing that I envy the most, like VideogameDC said, is the people…I miss so much smart and friendly people here, and the culture. Our ancestors here are know for being a drunk culture :D :D :D

And everywhere there are typhoons, earthquakes, volcanos having strong activity, etc. not only Japan. We suffered many earthquakes during April and May (Around ‘‘Holy week’’) where it struck many states in my country, let alone the insecurity we have to live with.

I really want to live in Japan! Who wants to go with me? :D

In my message i was speaking about peoples living in western europe (Italie, France, Spain, Germany, UK…). That’s why i said about earthquake, typhoon, volcano, ect. :bow:

Japanese people are very friendly generally since they have that whole system of respect, but it gets a bit much when it leads to having to appease others to the detriment of ones well-being. I really don’t envy some workplaces in Japan because of that aspect. I had a job where overtime for no extra pay was expected and it was just stress stress stress. I think Japan’s entertainment gets so wild and interesting because you gotta release that pent up tension & stress somewhere. I want to to visit someday but I think I would return to UK to live. :rofl:

I may of posted this before but this documentary "Japan: A Story of Love and Hate" is interesting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH-kNnq7mFM

It sounds better to visit Japan, but many people want to go and live there because of a handful of number of reasons, mine would be because of their people and japanese girls. :D :inlove: :inlove:

[quote="andylau-fr":2sfo984f]They work like hell, the natural disastre are huge, with volcano, earthquake, tsunami, typhoon and the living cost is very high.[/quote:2sfo984f]

Yes, all that "The company is your life. You don’t leave until the boss leaves!", they work a lot.

But they do something I find funny. That thing when the company instead of firing people assigns them meaningless jobs so they end up quitting because they are ashamed or something. If that happened here… "Oh hell, I get paid for just sitting on a desk and doing whatever I want? Sign me up!!" xD

[quote="Knudow":22zb4moa]
"Oh hell, I get paid for just sitting on a desk and doing whatever I want? Sign me up!!" xD[/quote:22zb4moa]

I’m ready for this job at anytime! :lol:

I support that too! :D

[quote="Knudow":12forhca]Oh hell, I get paid for just sitting on a desk and doing whatever I want?[/quote:12forhca]

That’s pretty much my actual job :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: