Introducing the Airport batsu subbing team

Hey everyone,
I know some of you we’re under the impression that I would be heading the subbing team for the up and coming batsu game since Shibatabread has decided not to. I’m sorry for the delay in making the annoucement, but I wanted to be sure that I would have enough time to devote to this project as it is the largest project of the year. I have consulted with the rest of my team and have confirmed commitments from eChie, SSSI and Chidegi. I am also waiting for a confirmation from Vanilla who has helped me out in the past.

The assignments will be as follows:
Zurui - Translations
eChie - Translations
Vanilla - Spot translations
SSSI - Timing/typesetting
Chidegi - Timing

I would like to keep the team small and manageable so I don’t think I will be recruiting anyone else at this time. We do have enough translators, however, if for some reason we do need another timer or we find that the project is taking longer than expected, I will think about bringing in more people to help.

I haven’t heard anything, but if there is another team already formed to do this project, just let me know and we can pull out.

Anyway, I hope that this year will be as enjoyable as last year and that everyone will be laughing their butts off :rofl:

Zurui

Hello zurui,

That’s one great news we have there!

Big thanks to each one of you and know that you have the full support of the site. If you have any particular request let me know ;)

Timer at your service 8)

hey brothers can u posts plz airport batsu game I didnt find :s

[quote="badr":2k06b5qx]hey brothers can u posts plz airport batsu game I didnt find :s[/quote:2k06b5qx]

hey "brother" browse to the batsu games section and look there , otherwise the newest posts with the word "airport" should give you a clue.

:bow:

Could you give an approximate time when you will be posting the product. Thank you :D

GL Team Zurui! This year was a lot better than last year’s batsu… that or my Japanese has improved and I just understood more of the jokes… who knows. In either case the 6 hour marathon felt more like 2 hours to me. So if that’s any indicator of an exciting batsu game, all the better.

I know you’ll guys do a great job! :clap:

Hi zurui,

Many thanks for you and your team to sub this batsu games. :clap:
By the way when is the estimate time this subbing will finish? :inlove:

zurui bro, u guys already have the video files?

[quote="yOzhiE":1v6eneql]Hi zurui,

Many thanks for you and your team to sub this batsu games. :clap:
By the way when is the estimate time this subbing will finish? :inlove:[/quote:1v6eneql]

somewhere around motnh of May … :devil:

Awesome that you have the time and interest to do this again, keep up the good work. :bow:

Sup! Good to hear who the subbing team members are. Too bad you guys didn’t pick me to help with the translations. But just in case you need help, you guys could pm me. I could help with Timing, Typesetting, Translations, Translations Check, QC, etc.

PS: Can you post the raws once you get it? I missed some parts of the live stream.

Thank you so much for taking this big project, what would we do without you guys :bow:

How long would it take?

Thank you very much for the work you guys doing for the community. :bow: :)

Thanks a lot guys, you are the best ! :bow:

Greatly appreciate your work!

[b:15g8tj2z][u:15g8tj2z]How about adding a progress bar?[/u:15g8tj2z][/b:15g8tj2z] :) Should be easy like 10min out of 360 (6h) would just be 2,78% in total. That would be SO great! ;-)

godspeed.