Need your opinion(Gaki uploads[read])

Hi, seeing as i have nothing to do as to spend some of the valuable time i was thinking of uploading all gaki episodes and make a complete list so that maybe you guys can help to complete it too
Of course my list will include download links…
Btw i really need you guys opinion as most of my gaki videos is not named well, so i need to see how many people really want this to be done because i have like close to 1000 gaki, lincoln and others planning to upload them 8)

Hello joker,

First, thanks for your contribution ;)

Are those videos not listed on the forum? I think it would be better if we could figure out what episode it is (at least what series)

It’s a very interesting project indeed. There has been several attempts to index the whole Gaki no tsukai ya arehende broadcast list, and it’s a huge task. Surely, it’s a show that has been online for more than 20 years, and the variety and quality of them are also very different, which is something normal in such an old TV program.

If you’re talking about how to label it, I think about the Lincoln way, for instance:

[quote:36dnpkug]PROGRAM NAME - EPISODE NUMBER - DATE OF BROADCAST - EPISODE TITLE / ROUGH TRANSLATION OR SUMMARY OF THE CONTENT[/quote:36dnpkug]

^what Kenzaki said

hey hey !

very good idea joker ,and if you need some help ,i’m here

signed by pychtor the archeologist

There already was a topic where they tried to get all the episode’s on a listing format.

Too bad crunchyroll.com went legit. They had every downtown/gnt video you could imagine.

[quote="pychtor":2wvouhxg]hey hey !

very good idea joker ,and if you need some help ,i’m here

signed by pychtor the archeologist[/quote:2wvouhxg]

didn’t you already make a list ??? http://gaki-no-tsukai.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2121

Maybe you can just add download links and more details, like tiger suggested

Taking the existing list for a base and rearranging/editing it sounds like a good idea. I really like this project from the perspective of finding the old episodes which is really hard to do nowadays.
Russian trackers has quite a few episodes so I’m ready to help if needed.

i think i have from episodes 200-300 kinda forgot because all of those are downloaded from random sites such as veoh.
today when i go back i will start renaming all my videos to see which one still missing 8)