Mmo

It’s time to start a computer MMO favorites! Unfortunately, since I own a shitty computer with no money to upgrade it, the only MMOs I’ve played so far in the past are:

FlyFF
Cabal Online
2 moons
Holic Online

How about you guys/girls?

I’m only active on EVE Online these days, but I’ve tried out a lot of them, let me compile a list:

World of Warcraft

Lineage 2

Warhammer Online

Conan something something

Ultima Online

Jumpgate

Ragnarok Online

Guild Wars

and possibly couple of others as a beta tester.

I play on World of warcraft

it’s an amazing game

WoW

I played Perfect World but when you hit Level 50-60 the poor grinding start ;( Then i go back to Warcraft 3.

Perfect World & Silkroad are not bad

I’ve played a couple of closed beta games a while ago though I can’t remember the names anymore.

I try to stay away from WoW :P

I played
WoW
Eve Online
Warhammer Online
Age of Conan
Runes of Magic
GTA San Andreas

Right now im just playing Eve Online, in my opinion the most complex mmo.

Played WoW for 2 years, but after reaching my goal of becoming “Schrecken der Meere” (german-> Horror of the Seas) or “Salty” in the english version , there wasnt anything more to do.

Warhammer Online has a nice PvP system, but not much else. Its still fun though.

Age of Conan has a nice visual appearence, but the lack of PvP until way into the game made it pretty boring.

Runes of Magic is just a WoW clone, but at least its free.

GTA San Andreas, well the biggest servers have a max of 200 players that can play. Its really fun , but there are often too much cheaters.

I played RuneScape… intensively. (for more than 5 years)

I was level 124, I could never get 99 prayer to get to 126. (Those who have played to it will understand)

I played Dofus (french MMO) for a long time (3 years) and Ogame (for the same period, a galactic-empire strategy game in PHP, particularly well-made)

Yeah Counter Strike Source !!! any of you guys play ?

[quote:28duj2kd][i:28duj2kd]Originally posted by carlito27[/i:28duj2kd]
Yeah Counter Strike Source !!! any of you guys play ?[/quote:28duj2kd]

Yes, I used to play 1.6 and Source. I was a damn roxxor at the time lol :D Nosteam powa :D

[quote:2wkse05r][i:2wkse05r]Originally posted by Kanzaki[/i:2wkse05r]

[quote:2wkse05r][i:2wkse05r]Originally posted by carlito27[/i:2wkse05r]
Yeah Counter Strike Source !!! any of you guys play ?[/quote:2wkse05r]

Yes, I used to play 1.6 and Source. I was a damn roxxor at the time lol :D Nosteam powa :D[/quote:2wkse05r]what do you mean ?? non steam ?? you dont have a steam account ? so you play css not online with bots?.. that would be boring.

[quote:3hidbg9z][i:3hidbg9z]Originally posted by carlito27[/i:3hidbg9z]

[quote:3hidbg9z][i:3hidbg9z]Originally posted by Kanzaki[/i:3hidbg9z]

[quote:3hidbg9z][i:3hidbg9z]Originally posted by carlito27[/i:3hidbg9z]
Yeah Counter Strike Source !!! any of you guys play ?[/quote:3hidbg9z]

Yes, I used to play 1.6 and Source. I was a damn roxxor at the time lol :D Nosteam powa :D[/quote:3hidbg9z]what do you mean ?? non steam ?? you dont have a steam account ? so you play css not online with bots?.. that would be boring.[/quote:3hidbg9z]

I play css online without steam, you never heard about no-steam cs? :D

i started off with Myth 1 & 2 back in the day. then Half Life to Team Fortress which many many many hours were spent during my school days. then Counter Strike. its actually so tempting to buy CounterStrike or Team Fortress again… but its too dangerous. those games are like drugs!!!

I sometimes randomly play CSS now and then, not that interested in that genre (meaning pretty mindless non-realistic FPS, and don’t even start with the “CS IS TEH UBAR LEET MOST REALISTIC FPS EVUR HURRR DURR”) CS 1.6 is still up and running but it’s infected by German and Polish cheaters beyond belief so I haven’t touched that one in ages, and probably never will.

If not MMO’s then I’m more in to semi-to-mucho realistic FPS games, I own the entire Operation Flashpoint series, Operation Flashpoint 2 (fake sequal), ArmA, ArmA 2, Red Orchestra Ostfront, and Resistance & Liberation, a ww2 tactical squad-based combat modification for Half-Life 2. Oh and Rainbow 6 - Raven Shield is still one of the best CO-OP games out there. I still play it regularely.

I’ve played most MMO’s and right now I am playing Aion. I like it a lot even though it has it hard parts.

WoW takes up most of my gaming time but i also play R F Online alot. I actualy beta test a TON of games all the time here’s a short list of some that I’ve done:

Star Trek
Conan
WoW all three beta’s and will be testing Cata
R F Online original american release
Hello kitty Online - Founder’s Club Member
Warhammer
Tabula Rasa
Hell Gate London
Ultima Online
And the list goes on

I don’t really play MMO’s but there are two coming out soon that would make me want to upgrade to a new computer and really get into it.

DC Universe Online
Dragonball Online

If you like with samurai and ninjas, try Blade Chronicle although this game is in japanese. :P

Good to know people here play/played Ultima Online =d
What shards you guys played on?

Currently I only play Counter Strike 1.6, not shooting but doing KZ and Surf.

Lineage 2 is only mmorpg I really have been into. But that was years ago.