5 Rangers raws.

Hello.

Do you know where can I found those sketches without sub?

And I want to translate it to spanish, so I ask permission to use the english subs that can be found here.

Thank you.
edit: whoops. never mind
So no one have them?
since you posted this in the gaki no tsukai portion of the forum i guess you want the 5 rangers game from gaki no tsukai and not the gottsu ee kanji 5 rangers sketches correct? if so i can't help you
Nafnogard wrote:
Hello.

Do you know where can I found those sketches without sub?

And I want to translate it to spanish, so I ask permission to use the english subs that can be found here.

Thank you.

the raw video has been lost for long time, the only remaining is the subbed version, it is previously owned by dtfs but they quit and gone
been so long since i saw them back
hand wrote:
since you posted this in the gaki no tsukai portion of the forum i guess you want the 5 rangers game from gaki no tsukai and not the gottsu ee kanji 5 rangers sketches correct? if so i can't help you


No. Maybe I made a mistake posting this here, but I want gottsu ee kanji 5 rangers, the sketches when they appear in a house with wrong costumes.
ok, then i can help you.

DVD#1, File 3 has 12 episodes.

http://gakifiles.blogspot.de/p/best-of- ... -dvds.html
hand wrote:
http://gakifiles.blogspot.de/p/best-of- ... -dvds.html

i see what u mean 8)
Wow, thank you so much hand.

They have very good quality. You saved me.

Can I find the last one (5 rangers 2001) in another DVD file?
This post should belong to the Request folder. The remaining subbed versions were basically yt-ripped and the quality was getting worse.
Thank you Hand for letting us enjoy the weirdest sentai squad in all its splendor as well as the most pervert villain of all time :D

@Nafnogard Buena suerte con el proyecto ;)
hand wrote:
ok, then i can help you.

DVD#1, File 3 has 12 episodes.

http://gakifiles.blogspot.de/p/best-of- ... -dvds.html


Where is "episode 13" ? Please.

Thank you very much ;)