Friendly Being Series

the first 3 are subbed thanks to Black Gaki. But i couldn’t find the last 3 subbed. Oh well, you don’t need subs for this series anyways. I love how Matsumoto really can’t keep himself together on this series.

[yt]dTcgkz3Kjfs[/yt]

[yt]uek1MxiZvC0[/yt]

[yt]HPbX2oI7cQw[/yt]

[yt]yInDFFovJZk[/yt]

[yt]6tdwBNBcBTk[/yt]

[yt]z54mkTxDsWw[/yt]

Really funny episodes. Matsumoto just can’t hold his laugh:D

I hope blackgaki will sub the other 3 too one day.

I can’t hold my laugh either. :D Especially when Hamada “falls into darkness”. :D

I remember seeing these on the first DVD, and god how hilarious it was the first time I saw it. Good find.

[quote:11t23c7r]Slayeer Really funny episodes. Matsumoto just can’t hold his laughbiggrin I hope blackgaki will sub the other 3 too one day. [/quote:11t23c7r]

We can only hope. im trying to pick which is my favorite one of the six. its kind of tough. i shall watch them again right now and decide.

Love the 4th one,

Matsu-san with a shower hat on and Hama-chan falling into the spooky-cam

Chrisso:[quote:2jv3vx2h]Love the 4th one, Matsu-san with a shower hat on and Hama-chan falling into the spooky-cam [/quote:2jv3vx2h]

i like how on that one when matsumoto first hops on the cyclinders, you can tell he almost fell and got scared.

i think my favorite part would have to be on the 6th one when matsumoto tries to chop thru the 1 plate. you can tell from the sound it makes that he hit it completely wrong and it hurt. :lol:

Does anyone know where is that music from? I’d really like to dance like this. :D

Thank you for this videos. :clap:

That was Great! :clap: :lol:

Loved this one especially the last one. :clap:

Did anybody save the subbed ones? Black Gaki’s account is suspended again.

Bump.

I can’t see the videos! xd

Doesnt matter, they were removed from youtube ([yt] means youtube, all you hvae to do is copy-pasta)

Watch them in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=41&t=2236