2004 Yugawara Batsu

I have the .avi for the 2004 Yugawara 2004 Batsu game, but the subs I have are largely incomplete, I was wondering if anyone out there had any interest in doing another translation.

I really like Yugawara one. In fact I became a fan of Gaki when I casually watched it on the TV. I’m fluent in Japanese then I thought I could help with it, my English isn’t good though.

Would be awesome if someone could do it.
As I dont know any japanese but i’m a fan of the series i would love to see this one.

I would love to watch it with good subs!
I know it’s hard but please do your best! ^^

I’ve been holding off watching it again to wait for better subs. I hope this is possible!

Guys, guys. Some kind folk is working on it as we speak =)
Please be patient and courtious in the meantime ;)

[quote="MagikalKraker":324rymcp]I have the .avi for the 2004 Yugawara 2004 Batsu game, but the subs I have are largely incomplete, I was wondering if anyone out there had any interest in doing another translation.[/quote:324rymcp]

You’re basically asking someone else to translate the entire batsu just because a couple of scenes weren’t translated? I think you should rephrase your request.

[quote="JordansOcarina":3nmdku6x]Guys, guys. Shadi is working on it but won’t be worked on until he finished his "24 Hour Tag Enhanced Subtitles"

Please be patient and courtious in the meantime ;)[/quote:3nmdku6x]

am afraid there’s a misunderstanding :P I am not working on the Yuguwara Subz :P, cause there’s already some good folk working on it

[quote="iniquiti":13lou9yz][quote="MagikalKraker":13lou9yz]I have the .avi for the 2004 Yugawara 2004 Batsu game, but the subs I have are largely incomplete, I was wondering if anyone out there had any interest in doing another translation.[/quote:13lou9yz]

You’re basically asking someone else to translate the entire batsu just because a couple of scenes weren’t translated? I think you should rephrase your request.[/quote:13lou9yz]
There is ALOT more than "a couple" of scenes missing subs … but I am grateful of what is there. I’ve cried LOLing so many times in this batsu … esp the C-3PO bit & Hamada :rofl: … and I am almost 1/2 way thru it.

[quote="ShadiHD":3s7lkuzu][quote="JordansOcarina":3s7lkuzu]Guys, guys. Shadi is working on it but won’t be worked on until he finished his "24 Hour Tag Enhanced Subtitles"

Please be patient and courtious in the meantime ;)[/quote:3s7lkuzu]

am afraid there’s a misunderstanding :P I am not working on the Yuguwara Subz :P, cause there’s already some good folk working on it[/quote:3s7lkuzu]

OH sorry :lol:

– Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:48 pm –

[quote="iniquiti":3s7lkuzu][quote="MagikalKraker":3s7lkuzu]I have the .avi for the 2004 Yugawara 2004 Batsu game, but the subs I have are largely incomplete, I was wondering if anyone out there had any interest in doing another translation.[/quote:3s7lkuzu]

You’re basically asking someone else to translate the entire batsu just because a couple of scenes weren’t translated? I think you should rephrase your request.[/quote:3s7lkuzu]

The scenes not subbed are pretty self explanatory |(

Yep, it’s true, of course it’s true that a 100% complete subs would be perfect, I think it’s quite understandable… Anyway, be patient!
Time will come when it’ll be out completed! :)

Like I already mentioned before, you just need to rephrase your request instead of just "wondering if anyone out there had any interest in doing another translation". No one is going to translate the whole thing all over for you.

WHAT!!! the Yugawara inn Batsu still incomplete ?! ouch I thought is already done ?!

[quote="iniquiti":u62w3ic5]Like I already mentioned before, you just need to rephrase your request instead of just "wondering if anyone out there had any interest in doing another translation". No one is going to translate the whole thing all over for you.[/quote:u62w3ic5]

No need to get all touchy. I was making a simple request, more to figure out if anyone had any leads on complete subs. Glad to hear someone out there is doing it.

someone is doing it but he disappeared =/

[quote="ShadiHD":1n7rfgbh]someone is doing it but he disappeared =/[/quote:1n7rfgbh]

Yeah I forgot who it was lol

Filled: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2544&start=15