Pre Batsu games

Want an episode/video subbed? Come check out all other requested videos here and make sure to bump it up to speed the request
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi first off LOVE the fact u m8s did this site.

Well to buisness, something ive been dieng to see are the pre games for the batsu games. Like Russian Shushi roulette, but all i kind find are raws or terrible subbed ones. If these already are subbed and are on this site PLS tell me XD

Keep up the good work
the Title is kinda mislead, it should be more like "games that leads into batsu games" or something, but yeah those Vids would be cool if they were subbed
Title makes sense to me. 'Pre-' is 'before/prior to', so.... 'prior-to-Batsu games' sounds like 'games that are before Batsu' when I read it.
Dragonman wrote:
Hi first off LOVE the fact u m8s did this site.

Well to buisness, something ive been dieng to see are the pre games for the batsu games. Like Russian Shushi roulette, but all i kind find are raws or terrible subbed ones. If these already are subbed and are on this site PLS tell me XD

Keep up the good work

i think i have the video lol the subbed one but i forgot at which harddisk i store it :P
4 posts Page 1 of 1