Trying to look for an episode

I remember seeing a subbed episode on Veoh which involved 4 teams of two playing mini batsu games. All i remember is that the downtown pair kept cheating, and at the end there was pie throwing. Does anyone happen to have a link to the video or download?

[quote="tadfg":1obdut8p]I remember seeing a subbed episode on Veoh which involved 4 teams of two playing mini batsu games. All i remember is that the downtown pair kept cheating, and at the end there was pie throwing. Does anyone happen to have a link to the video or download?[/quote:1obdut8p]

I’m not sure if it’s the one you are looking for but it might be the "TVs Greatest Pie Throw Hell Game" subbed by DTFS.

http://gakifiles.blogspot.com/p/watch-clips.html

I think you’re referring to episode 902
There are 4 teams and yamazaki hosei acts as a referee, they have a few teams with known comedians which I can’t name for lack of memory today (I recognize Iwao and Hoshan i think, and cocorico as a team and 2 other comedians I’ve seen more often on Lincoln). The teams all perform some challenges that are generally impossible to do at first try and when they fail they eat lots of pies to the face, which are thrown by the other teams. It’s part of a series where Downtown acts as if they don’t want to be part of the punishment or lose any games they’re involved with and they’re acting serious until the end of the episode.
Episode 912 is also part of those where they play a game of giant monopoly with the same cast
I know there is another one where they play with paper sumo, but I seem to have lost the episode in my collection.
Look through the forums, you should find a download link somewhere for those eps.

Thanks, the link that Zurui gave was the episode I was looking for.