Hello everybody!

Hmm well, what’s up? lol. I’m new in the forum… I really love Gaki no Tsukai, specially Endo and his way to be perverted XD. Also I love Yamasaki for everything he does, hmm… I’m from México, so i’m so sorry if my english is bad. I was yesterday on the stream of Kyon and watching the batsu game online, my first time i saw it online.
Uhhmm, i see here are a lot of videos in english, so i’ll watch them, I thank you for your work. I need to see the latest videos, i’m so excited lol.

<3

Welcome to the forum!

Nice to see a supporter of Endo irregardless of his ways. :lol: And of course a fellow Yamasaki fan. ;)

Your English is fine - I understand you perfectly. :nod:

Have fun!

Oh god, thank you very much!

I see you made a compilation thread of yamasaki… damn, this will be so fun. Is there any videos you recommend for me?

I’m glad my english is fine lol, i was a lil worried about it.

<3

[quote="Lored":2y64rk70]I see you made a compilation thread of yamasaki… damn, this will be so fun. Is there any videos you recommend for me?[/quote:2y64rk70]

Glad you will have fun with it! Back a year ago I stumbled across his Japanese Wiki page which had an extensive list of his past TV appearances so I hunted them down and made that "Mega Nostalgia Post". Since then I’ve been posting what he’s been up to on TV each month :D

I clipped together some playlists/highlights in the first post, such as his parody music work, they can be funny without subs. :) Oh and the NMB48 special he did (under Misc. in the first post) can be enjoyed without subs since it’s all gag challenges. There are a few subbed shows though (under Notes in the first post I list them). Also if you don’t mind inaccuracies I attempt to translate some clips from his work (outside Gaki or on Gaki) on this Tumblr blog using various tools, http://yamasakigifs.tumblr.com/tagged/amateursub

Sadly most of it is unsubbed, I don’t know Japanese but I think his style of humour with all those physical gestures/expressions makes him easier to follow without subs. :lol:

Please enjoy! :bow:

Welcome to the forum Lored. many of the batsu’s are subbed in spanish on this forum as well just in case its easier for you to understand. enjoy!

[quote="Lored":1efmaunf]Hmm well, what’s up? lol. I’m new in the forum… I really love Gaki no Tsukai, specially Endo and his way to be perverted XD. Also I love Yamasaki for everything he does, hmm… I’m from México, so i’m so sorry if my english is bad. I was yesterday on the stream of Kyon and watching the batsu game online, my first time i saw it online.
Uhhmm, i see here are a lot of videos in english, so i’ll watch them, I thank you for your work. I need to see the latest videos, i’m so excited lol.

<3[/quote:1efmaunf]

Hey man! I’m from México too! :D
I think we’re the only ones that are from México lol

Pero no los unicos que hablan español amigos mios!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Si alguien quiere batsus en español, tambien los hay. Yo por mi parte trabajare en el nuevo Batsu Game "No te Rias, Fuerza de Defensa de la Tierra" :clap: :clap:

[quote="VideogameDC":177gbluq][quote="Lored":177gbluq]Hmm well, what’s up? lol. I’m new in the forum… I really love Gaki no Tsukai, specially Endo and his way to be perverted XD. Also I love Yamasaki for everything he does, hmm… I’m from México, so i’m so sorry if my english is bad. I was yesterday on the stream of Kyon and watching the batsu game online, my first time i saw it online.

<3[/quote:177gbluq]

Hey man! I’m from México too! :D
I think we’re the only ones that are from México lol[/quote:177gbluq]

Oh my god, now i don’t feel so alone… and… why are we talking in english? lol XD

[quote="Arlekin":177gbluq]Pero no los unicos que hablan español amigos mios!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Si alguien quiere batsus en español, tambien los hay. Yo por mi parte trabajare en el nuevo Batsu Game "No te Rias, Fuerza de Defensa de la Tierra" :clap: :clap:[/quote:177gbluq]

Te refieres a que lo estás subtitulando en Español?, si es así, te amaré por siempre XD.

Que bueno encontrar a gente que hable español, oh, estoy tan feliz u.u XD

Sip, hoy trabajare en la traduccion de los primeros 30 minutos :D Siii, estoy de acuerdo. Me cansa hablar todo en ingles. Es bueno recordar que hablamos español de vez en cuando XD

Primero 30 minutos traducidos por mi: [url:8r3vlr41]http://www.gaki-no-tsukai.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=5285[/url:8r3vlr41]

Gracias por el esfuerzo, ahora mismo lo bajo.

<3