GnT manzai/freetalks

Does anyone know why Downtown has stopped doing the free-talks in front of an audience with the postcard prompts, and if they’re going to go back to them eventually?

I love the new free-talks (as far as I can understand them anyway) with the GnT regulars chatting with each other… but I find myself missing those postcards XD

I’m guessing it’s a combination of the old formula getting tired and busy work schedules, but I’d be interested to hear any other ideas, or even a definite answer. XD

I was thinking the exact same thing, I miss Downtown talks.

I changed the title to be less of a downer. :]

A fun hypothetical question came to me–If we had the opportunity to send one of these postcards, what would people ask? (Keeping in mind they probably have people removing all the prompts not suitable for television…)

Hey, wouldn’t it be really cool, to think a very good question in the forum and then each one of us sending the same question with GnT’s forum header on it? Who knows, maybe the’d read it… (truly hoping the’d continue with the Downtown talks) :P

I find it quite fun to watch really old gnt, like, the first 100 or so and to see that in the beginning the "show"-part of each ep was very short and most of the time was filled with manzai. Now (or before when they still had the manzai-part) the talk-section became shorter and shorter. Could it be that they stopped doing them, partly because the show-part took up more and more time? I get the feeling today that more and more of the episodes are even split into two eps. Just a thought? Or does anyone else have a true answer to why they stopped doing their manzai?