No Laughing: Enthusiastic Teachers (Discussion Thread)

Discuss everything Gaki no Tsukai here.
232 posts
This will be the one and only topic of discussion.

The news seems to be official (thanks to redrocket): https://socialnews.rakuten.co.jp/link/126712

Image

I have the feeling this is going to be epic..

EDIT: After some confusing times, here are new (confirmed) sources:

http://gakifiles.blogspot.fr/2012/11/20 ... -game.html
http://natalie.mu/owarai/news/80128

Seems like we all got fooled!
Then the talk about firemen was a false report ?

If it really is monastery and not firemen, I hope they at least ridicule religious crap to no end.
Ap2000 wrote:
Then the talk about firemen was a false report ?


Seems like it was a fake. Even the Japanese wikipedia page that talked about the firemen batsu has been deleted.
Jokes and ideas were made on this forum about where it could be, I mentioned zoo in the chat and 2chan said zoo, firestation was mentioned in the forum and it was reported as firestation.......this can't be a coincidence.

Maybe No Laughing Monastery will have a silent part like silent library!
Amen.
what a weird turn of events ;P
the robes will definitely lessen the pain of the punishment. i want pain dangit!!!!! but yeah, definitely wasn't expecting this theme
Well everyone can edit wikipedia anyway :D

I wonder how hamadas legs will look like ;P
Suga in a nun dress looks creepy already. Imagine all five, and maybe others like Heipo or Jimmy, in the uniform!

And yeah, punishments have been toned down a lot since they have aged. So, that is reasonable, sort of.

BTW, I would bet that "Nanyanen!" old man will show up in this Batsu Game.
I just want to see Chono slap Yamasaki, in nun outfits. Amazing.
Demicus wrote:
I just want to see Chono slap Yamasaki, in nun outfits. Amazing.


Maybe as a high priest punishing the bad bad nun :lol:
Kanzaki wrote:
Demicus wrote:
I just want to see Chono slap Yamasaki, in nun outfits. Amazing.


Maybe as a high priest punishing the bad bad nun :lol:


Or you know, slapping the church boys... because that's what priests like to do.
Ezoghoul wrote:
the robes will definitely lessen the pain of the punishment. i want pain dangit!!!!! but yeah, definitely wasn't expecting this theme

Ap2000 wrote:
Kanzaki wrote:
Demicus wrote:
I just want to see Chono slap Yamasaki, in nun outfits. Amazing.


Maybe as a high priest punishing the bad bad nun :lol:


Or you know, slapping the church boys... because that's what priests like to do.


:devil: I want to see how Yamasaki's left cheek desintegrates in slow-mo as Chono slaps him... once and for all. :devil:
I don't put much thought in to guessing what the upcoming batsu game will be for any particular year, but I must admit that I never would have guessed No Laughing Monastery, and it will be hilarious.
When I read about filming at a fire station in Okinawa, I was looking forward to seeing Gushiken once more. Maybe he'll still show up and give a speech that no one is meant to understand, kinda how like church is.
Does anyone have any idea about what kind of costume they will wear - Catholic or Buddhist?
Ap2000 wrote:
Then the talk about firemen was a false report ?

If it really is monastery and not firemen, I hope they at least ridicule religious crap to no end.


you have no right to judge anyone's religion shut up and repent!
232 posts