Endo's scandal girl looks familiar

[attachment=0:r0wei6tk]gaki - girl3.jpg[/attachment:r0wei6tk]

There was something very familiar about Endo’s scandal girl (森崎友紀 Murasaki Yuki). She reminded me of the girl from the cooking skit in the 2008 newspaper batsu, except she’s thinner and had a little facial work done. However, her ears are what makes me think this is the same girl. His body language in the 2008 batsu and her cooking background seem to support this too.

Wasn’t she also the girl on the panel in the Spy Batsu game? Or was that another girl that Endo was canoodling with?

[quote="NyTrOx3000":1j7wpvho]Wasn’t she also the girl on the panel in the Spy Batsu game? Or was that another girl that Endo was canoodling with?[/quote:1j7wpvho]

She’s definitely the girl in the panel from Spy, based on the flashback. But if they’re using same talent agency (for finding girls) up to now, then I think this is the same girl too. I just wish there were more 2008 pics of her to compare.

[quote="kimbo says":3va59heo][quote="NyTrOx3000":3va59heo]Wasn’t she also the girl on the panel in the Spy Batsu game? Or was that another girl that Endo was canoodling with?[/quote:3va59heo]

She’s definitely the girl in the panel from Spy, based on the flashback. But if they’re using same talent agency (for finding girls) up to now, then I think this is the same girl too. I just wish there were more 2008 pics of her to compare.[/quote:3va59heo]

Aren’t they two different girls? The panel girl in the spy batsu is a waitress who worked during one of the Gaki shows where Hamada is supposedly absent. Endo got her number and sent dirty messages to her. Something about "training", if you know what I mean.

yup, the 2 girls is different, le one from Spy’s panel is called Misa-chan
the staffs set her up to trap Endo’s playboyish nature XD

then the one who showed up during Edo Jidai is Morisaki, other tarento Endo picked up (don’t know if this is also set up from the staffs, but I don’t think so :p)

and dunno if Morisaki and the gal from Newspaper is the same or not, they do look alike XD

They are definitely not the same girl…

森崎友紀 Morisaki Yuki from this year’s batsu game is not the same girl from 2008. I’m not positive, but I don’t think she was in show business back then. Morisaki is a "food researcher" and started appearing on TV the past few years.

The screen cap of the girl from 2008 I don’t recognize. She’s probably an extra/actress or some random TV personality that’s not that famous.

As for the girl in the Spy Batsu that Endou keeps getting in trouble with (Endou, don’t you ever change!), she was either a waitress or more likely an extra.