Uploading MANY episodes

What’s the best way to upload a lot of episodes for you guys that doesn’t involve making a torrent? Mediafire works fine for me though I know there is always a chance of them deleting your account if found, and they have that 200MB limit which is fine for all the episodes before the 1999… Also, would trying to periodically upload them in one thread be okay? I’ve seen some members try that though I know generally the rule is one thread per episode.

The short of it is, I’d love to share my collection with you guys, I’m just not sure how.

(feel free to move this if it’s in the wrong subforum)

Except for streaming sites there was absolutley no incident where my files or my account was deleted for copyright reasons. Just make sure that you always password protect the archive and give it a name that doesn’t imply any copyrighted material. About mediafire: I’ve ran into trouble with their no split archives / no passworded archives policy which is why I went over to zippyshare.com.

Thanks for the advice Hand! I might just use both mediafire and zippyshare in case, for whatever reason, one gets compromised.