Zenigata Kintaro ( EnG subs)

Hey yall

It’s me, the overgrown lizard with radio here again.
I noticed there’s ‘Other Japanese comedy’ thread now to conveniently post videos other than Gnt related stuff that I sub.

So here’s Zenigata Kintaro, a show where some comedians go and meet poor people…Poor people with strange personalities or unusual jobs. Oh and they’re not necessarily poor all the time. Sort of. I wrote more about it on the blog post…sort of. So read that.

Anyway, here’s a 20 min exert from a SP episode shown about half a year ago.

Enjoy :*

http://jburogu-godzillaradio.blogspot.c ... 10908.html

I will check it out. Thank you!

Thank you very much for uploading this! 8)

Lol, my friend was actually on this show - his name was Bill and he is a Canadian punk rocker living in Kyoto. He lived in a boarding house that he paid only $300 for (communal toilet, etc) and the show actually asked him to dirty the place up because he makes decent money and spends a lot of his money on his punk band.

BTW this was way back in 2003/2004 when the show was just starting out. I’ll see if I can find his episode.

[quote="FlydayChinatown":dycc996j]Lol, my friend was actually on this show - his name was Bill and he is a Canadian punk rocker living in Kyoto. He lived in a boarding house that he paid only $300 for (communal toilet, etc) and the show actually asked him to dirty the place up because he makes decent money and spends a lot of his money on his punk band.

BTW this was way back in 2003/2004 when the show was just starting out. I’ll see if I can find his episode.[/quote:dycc996j]

That would be awesome.

I know I’m late on the reply here, but I really enjoyed this episode and would love to see more of this series. Also, thank you so much for your awesome subbing. I’ve had a lot of entertaining and lazy Saturdays watching your fine sub-work.