ame ta-lk 2017

192 posts
conjyak wrote:
Thank you so much again for providing us with your videos, ErnieYoung!

I think for this latest Ametalk, you put the key instead of the link to the mega download.

Sorry, I fixed it. :$
ame ta-lk 2017.06.29 - Manga Daisuki Geinin
本屋で マンガ大好き芸人
https://mega.nz/#!7VMHhCqI
Image
ame ta-lk_170629_Manga Daisuki Geinin.zip
I really wanted this!! Thank you so much Ernie!!

I was told One Punch Man was mentioned. My most favorite series ^^

EDIT: I've watched a bit! It was fun. They go around in a bookstore talking about various favorite manga of theirs. I liked the part where Kendo Kobayashi shows manga cameos of comedians (including Ameagari).
ame ta-lk 2017.07.06 - The Old Guys
オジさんたち
https://mega.nz/#!jBt0EJKJ
Image
ame ta-lk_170706_The Old Guys.zip
ErnieYoung wrote:
ame ta-lk 2017.06.29 - Manga Daisuki Geinin
本屋で マンガ大好き芸人
https://mega.nz/#!qZ8jXAwZ
ame ta-lk_170629_Manga Daisuki Geinin.zip

It was deleted T-T
ErnieYoung wrote:
ame ta-lk 2017.05.11 - Americanized Geinin
アメリカにかぶれてます芸人
https://mega.nz/#!zEs0ARLC
Image
ame ta-lk_170511_Americanized Geinin.zip


Thank you for the links Ernie!
Could you please re-upload this one too?
suzakuryuu wrote:
ErnieYoung wrote:
ame ta-lk 2017.06.29 - Manga Daisuki Geinin
本屋で マンガ大好き芸人
https://mega.nz/#!qZ8jXAwZ
ame ta-lk_170629_Manga Daisuki Geinin.zip

It was deleted T-T


I have this one! If Ernie is OK with it I can reupload it real quick for you since he might be bogged with lots of other reupload requests.
shinna wrote:
ErnieYoung wrote:
ame ta-lk 2017.05.11 - Americanized Geinin
アメリカにかぶれてます芸人
https://mega.nz/#!zEs0ARLC
Image
ame ta-lk_170511_Americanized Geinin.zip


Thank you for the links Ernie!
Could you please re-upload this one too?

It's updated.
Thank you very much! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Ayaka wrote:
suzakuryuu wrote:
ErnieYoung wrote:
ame ta-lk 2017.06.29 - Manga Daisuki Geinin
本屋で マンガ大好き芸人
https://mega.nz/#!qZ8jXAwZ
ame ta-lk_170629_Manga Daisuki Geinin.zip

It was deleted T-T


I have this one! If Ernie is OK with it I can reupload it real quick for you since he might be bogged with lots of other reupload requests.

He already updated the link n send me the new link. thanks ;)
ame ta-lk 2017.07.09 - 2HSP High School Baseball Daisuki Geinin #4
高校野球大好き芸人SP
https://mega.nz/#!iEElWTzA
Image
ame ta-lk_170709_2HSP High School Baseball Daisuki Geinin IV.zip
ame ta-lk 2017.07.13 - Trio Geinin
トリオ芸人
https://mega.nz/#!OQNRERRJ
Image
ame ta-lk_170713_Trio Geinin.zip
Ame-talk comes out faster than I can watch. Thanks Ernie!! (Also I was wondering if you have Zombie Daisuki Geinin?)
Ayaka wrote:
Ame-talk comes out faster than I can watch. Thanks Ernie!! (Also I was wondering if you have Zombie Daisuki Geinin?)

Is it not this video?
viewtopic.php?f=73&t=6149&p=55837#p55837
Hello!! But Ayaka, I send you the link yesterday with the zombie geinin episode. Please, check you private messages on Reddit ^^
192 posts