R-1 Grand Prix 2018 (2018.03.06)
R-1 ぐらんぷり 2018 “ひとり芸” 日本一 決定戦!
https://mega.nz/#!jctHmI4T
R-1 Grand Prix 2018.zip
R-1 Grand Prix 2019 (2019.03.10)
R-1 ぐらんぷり 2019 【ひとり芸日本一の称号は誰の手に!?】
https://mega.nz/#!qYcTFKCJ
R-1 Grand Prix 2019.zip
Thank you Ernie for all the programs you link.
But this time is impossible to download. Mega gives me problem. I don´t know why, because I try with multiple navigators and with mega app.
It is possible to reduce size of this program?.
Thank you very much,
Regards

Edit: NOW WORKS.
Sorry for being so impatient.
Thank you again Ernie for link, and than you artins90 for the advice.
jkhsdf wrote:
Thank you Ernie for all the programs you link.
But this time is impossible to download. Mega gives me problem. I don´t know why, because I try with multiple navigators and with mega app.
It is possible to reduce size of this program?.
Thank you very much,
Regards

The 5GB file downloaded fine on my PC using a free mega account + Jdownloader.
However, the smaller 2009 file has been unavailable for the past 3+ hours.
Probably the Mega server hosting the file is under maintenance, hopefully the issue will fix itself soon.

EDIT: Both links now work perfectly.
4 posts Page 1 of 1