No-Laughing Hotelman Batsu (2009)

罰ゲーム
Perhaps the best known Gaki no Tsukai episodes are those dealing with batsu games, or punishment games, in which one or more of the cast members are subjected to after losing bets, major competition, or physical challenges
549 posts

DELUXE SWAT!

It does look interesting
[center]Image[/center]

I just wanna say thanks so much for the stream. I too was watching on KeyholeTV but the views reached nearly 1600 so I think the servers went down. Cheers!

Thomas

morning all :D

lol at using Maeda Bibari again :P

Man. They keep improving the bus segment every year. They are not off to a good start whatsoever. At least for their sitting in the future.

Lol that was Maeda Bibari :D

And I loved the director xD He kept repeating a sentence and Matsumoto laughed every time :D

Does pocky actually have to advertise that much anymore?

this looks to be one of the best batsu games, and yeah that Itao movie does looks kinda cool. I wish I could understand all the jokes in the dialogue though.

The watcher seems to be missing a lot of laughs from Tanaka & Hamada. Is anyone else notice it?

Anyone want to guess if there are buttons? And what they will do?
I started watching the new Batsu Game on 日本テレビ(NTV) on Keyhole TV when I was kicked out all of a sudden. Now NTV requires a password and I don't know it!
Can anyone of you guys help me out?
Thanks in advance!!
Originally posted by Just_H
I started watching the new Batsu Game on 日本テレビ(NTV) on Keyhole TV when I was kicked out all of a sudden. Now NTV requires a password and I don't know it!
Can anyone of you guys help me out?
Thanks in advance!!

http://ja.justin.tv/s/li/EUHdsgg/010101010101010100

In HD and works fine ;)

BSU: A lot is gonna happen in that room, believe me :D

I'm betting on buttons for batsu! Just like previous games.

And a lot of us are using this link posted on pg 1 to watch:
http://ja.justin.tv/010101010101010100#r=QZ6ZA74

Scroll back in the thread for an HD link at justin.tv

For all the other's: GOOD MORNING!!!
I've been enjoying the batsu from my bed but now i'm joining the forums for more:D
In the end... Heipo beats them all
549 posts