No-Laughing Hotelman Batsu (2009)

罰ゲーム
Perhaps the best known Gaki no Tsukai episodes are those dealing with batsu games, or punishment games, in which one or more of the cast members are subjected to after losing bets, major competition, or physical challenges
549 posts

The gun part was hillarious. Pretty impressive stuff they come up with

I almost jumped out of my seat when the bullet hit Endo. Totally unexpected 8o

looks like the show got a ton of sponsers

omg they really used chiaki....
Uploaded Episodes :
#1025 / #1026 / #1027 / #1028 / #1029 / #1030 / #1031 / #1032 / #1033 / #1034 / #1035 / #1036 / #1037 / #1038 / #1039 / #1040 / #1041

Hi, I'm new here. Anyway, Chiaki appeared with her new Onii! :P

Ha. Ma. Da. Ma. Sa. To. Shi.

LOL at Matsumotos reaction, when he gets hit unexpected

Picochan :D

Who the hell are the two gaijins they were laughing at? :D

Man that video was something else. The return of chiaki and her new husband. :D Who was that other woman in the video. Something with Hamada maybe?

Isn't that girl also on Samurai Chuto?

I'ma try out this "watch later" tab on the justin.tv thing...hopefully it'll work 8hrs after from now...

Man that was a long battle for the food. Reminds me of the 24hr tag game. I wonder if someone is recording the whole batsu game.

God....fell asleep lol...perfect...cant wait for the upload....son of a beech....fell a sleep...
omae...aho daro?

Originally posted by pacmanlh
Man that was a long battle for the food. Reminds me of the 24hr tag game. I wonder if someone is recording the whole batsu game.

I guess yes :D

http://batsu09.chatango.com/

Trying to fight sleep.... Need caffine
549 posts