High School Complete subs

Directory of COMPLETED subtitle files
98 posts
Hi Shadi.
can you sub batsu game high school extra footage. im sure a lot of people would love to watch it. i got the raw here viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2382

btw, thanks for the high school subs. Great as always!.
BIG THANKS FOR YOU :nod:
can sombody send me all the off the download link of gaki no tsukai with english subbed??

my email is

solo_boy_2@hotmail.com

thank you very much

i love gaki no!!!!
thanks for sub. . .
i hv looking for age :yawn:
Can someone please put it up somewhere so I dont have to download?
sorry my friend, Ytube just keeps deleting all Gaki Vids, so I believe you have to download it
Rotten Apple wrote:
Anyone else having trouble hardcoding the subtitles to this video? I follow the tutorial, and I've had no problems with hardcoding a few of them, as I was hoping to add this batsu game to the many others on my PS3 with subs. But for some reason, when I open up the High School Batsu on VirtualDub, the video doesn't even appear. The subs are there, and i hear audio, I just don't get any video.

I don't understand it. Should I download a different video file? What am I missing? Do you guys know of any other ways to hardcode?

Thanks for your time.

download this file its already subbed with show

http://www.multiupload.com/42Y8LFWRLW

enjoy
junkzm3 wrote:
Both; people with "unknown style" error and problem hard-encoding,

try this edit I made (I make no guarantee it will hard sub correctly, but I added in style references so that should fix the style error at least)

http://www.mediafire.com/?yzkcdk2nz3z

Obvious Note: You will have to change the file name to match the AVI to use it

can anyone please re upload this? i keep getting style error when i using the 1st page subtitles
98 posts