Drunk Momotaro Theater

ダウンタウンのガキの使いやあらへんで!!
A Japanese variety show hosted by the popular Japanese owarai duo, Downtown
19 posts Page 1 of 2
Hi all.
Enjoy the reenactment of Japanese classic folklore "Momotaro" by Gaki members.
www.shibatabread.com
Thanks shibata!
Thank you so much Shibata, my stomach was experiencing sharp pains from laughing too much the first time I saw this one. Can't wait to watch it again :D
I LOVE YOU SHIBATA! You have made all of my dreams come true.
super funny
Im surprised, and glad, Yamasaki didn't break his face or anything when Hamada pushed him down.
Heipo (Haunted Hotel Batsu): "Its a curse! ... The cursed samurai!"
I watched that episode for the 40th-ish time today
Thanks Shibata :bow:
omg!! this guy is my hero, you made my whole week shibatabread!! thank you so f....cking much!! :rofl:

btw..where i can downloading this?? please?? :$
Don't let the demons get you.They got me!Image
rko3000 wrote:
omg!! this guy is my hero, you made my whole week shibatabread!! thank you so f....cking much!! :rofl:

You can download it from his site. On the blog post, click "keep reading>>". You'll see the download link for Megaupload and Hotfile right after his initial summary.
Thank you Shibata for subbing this. It was great to see the guys drunk.
mr.tortle wrote:
rko3000 wrote:

You can download it from his site. On the blog post, click "keep reading>>". You'll see the download link for Megaupload and Hotfile right after his initial summary.

thank you man!! btw i believe you have the best avatar of this forum LMAO :D
Don't let the demons get you.They got me!Image
Thx Shibata ^^

Matsumoto passed out :D
Wooot! waited this for long time! Thank you, bro!
Does anyone have this and can re-upload somewhere? The original DL links are both down.

Thanks.
Ligisttomten wrote:
Does anyone have this and can re-upload somewhere? The original DL links are both down.

Thanks.

http://www.mediafire.com/?2yji6pqs6nfpqk2
pass: gaki-no-tsukai.com
19 posts Page 1 of 2