Gamecenter CX Episode Downloads - 152 is Up

2798 posts
This is the game Smash Brothers Ness is from isn't it?
IMG_4244.jpg

I met Director Kan at Tokyo Game Show!
@ermoviola cool pic, you're a game dev? or you went there as a fan?
grindorth wrote:

Indie game dev... and of course a fan, too. I met him during a business day, I don't know if he was around during public days as well.
#286 EarthBound (Part 3)
MOTHER2 ギーグの逆襲 (後編)
https://mega.nz/#!2A03HC7J
GCCX #286 EarthBound (3).zip
ermoviola wrote:
grindorth wrote:

Indie game dev... and of course a fan, too. I met him during a business day, I don't know if he was around during public days as well.

awesome. is the game you're working on out?

without giving away any spoilers is the earthbound part 3 episode the last one?
grindorth wrote:
ermoviola wrote:
grindorth wrote:

awesome. is the game you're working on out?

without giving away any spoilers is the earthbound part 3 episode the last one?

No, the game I'm working on is not out yet, it will be probably divided in 2 parts and the first one will be released in the next months. My first game has been released last year, tho: "Oppaidius Summer Trouble!" (there's the launch trailer on YT, slightly NSFW)

About Earthbound: yes, it is the last one. The next episode is some "Disney title" (the King said it, at the end) UPDATE: it is World of Illusion for Mega Drive.
#287 World of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck
アイラブ ミッキー & ドナルド ふしぎなマジックボックス
https://mega.nz/#!iIVADIaK
GCCX #287 World of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck.zip
2798 posts