Welcome our newest subber: joker

Please welcome one of our top forum contributors who has decided to step up their game; [b:2e41k4np]joker [/b:2e41k4np]! :clap:

joker has volunteered to be a subber without mods desperately asking for anyone to volunteer. Again, please thank joker for having the spare time to sub :inlove:

I now knight you into subberhood.

Welcome to the subbing brotherhood, I hope you’ll produce some awesome work.

yeaaaah !

welcome joker :clap: ,thanks a lot from me and i’m sure from all the community :rock:

awesome! [i:2oqsepgr]Why so serious? Lets put a smile on that face…[/i:2oqsepgr]

Welcome :) Hope you enjoy subbing as much as we(the community) enjoy the result :)

thanks guys, i will be continuing on my takoyaki while taking the next project too 8)

Congrats joker!

I give you your Subber rank color. I, therefore, knight you into subberhood.

To ini: you fail.

:bow:

[quote="zurui":39j4imxs]Congrats joker![/quote:39j4imxs]
thnks i really wanna be in a brotherhood with you lol :P

[quote="Kanzaki":39j4imxs]I give you your Subber rank color. I, therefore, knight you into subberhood.

:bow:[/quote:39j4imxs]

ur grandma make me sad again ;(

[quote="Kanzaki":10q559m4]I give you your Subber rank color. I, therefore, knight you into subberhood.

:bow:[/quote:10q559m4]

Oops ;)

lol.

[quote="Fengson":3u0fnd8u]lol.[/quote:3u0fnd8u]
no trolling 8)

A little late, but thank you for joining the subbing crew! I hope you’re still enjoying it :D

Congratulations Joker. :clap: I’m wishing you all the best in your subbing projects. :bow:

tomorrow my batsu experiment episode will be up 8)

Don’t make so much commercial for yaself :P!

Totally forgot to answer. Hello joker and thanks for all your work! You are a hero ^^

NEW SUBBER MEANS MORE VIDEOS :D :D GOODLuck ;)

looking at all those negative comments about my rush subs, i really feel like quitting the sub team… i might be subbing little by little
i am not the same as zurui, i am just a student with a medium level of japanese language to top it i am not able to read neither kanji nor hiragana…
let’s see what will happen to the situation, maybe will be like my best bro shad, waiting around till our will comes back to us to subbed again…

:bow:

[quote="joker":2xharef6]looking at all those negative comments about my rush subs, i really feel like quitting the sub team… i might be subbing little by little
i am not the same as zurui, i am just a student with a medium level of japanese language to top it i am not able to read neither kanji nor hiragana…
let’s see what will happen to the situation, maybe will be like my best bro shad, waiting around till our will comes back to us to subbed again…

:bow:[/quote:2xharef6]

Dont listen to what other’s say :D take your time on subs make them perfect :D Don’t let others bring you down :D And of course those people that you talk about can’t do 1/10 of what you do to this community :D Hope i helped in a way :D