Episode #1108 - 12.06.03 - Hungry Drive - Part 2

ダウンタウンのガキの使いやあらへんで!!
A Japanese variety show hosted by the popular Japanese owarai duo, Downtown
16 posts Page 1 of 2
File down? Send me a pm!
gj bro, happy to see you recover again 8)
hi hand - the streaming link is the first episode,isn´t it`?
Real part 2:
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDA3NDA1NzYw.html

OP posted link to part 1.
meh, I already posted Part 2 of Hungry Drive in the Part 1 thread so people wouldn't need to create a new topic, but whatever. :?:
babyoopsie wrote:
meh, I already posted Part 2 of Hungry Drive in the Part 1 thread so people wouldn't need to create a new topic, but whatever. :?:

A new thread is created for every episode.
The curry house one is a big trap, and poor
Tanaka
walked into it. :D
Thanks again hand for your hard work.
Thanxxxxxx hand & good to see you beck
Guys, can anyone translate what did Hamada said to Endo at Baskin Robins & Endou tried to ignore them all for a bit
In my opinion the part 1 was more funny. And I thought Yamasaki would lose... :wasntme:

Great work, btw!
Gaki no Tsukai big enormous fan!
gakifeveraddict wrote:
Thanxxxxxx hand & good to see you beck
Guys, can anyone translate what did Hamada said to Endo at Baskin Robins & Endou tried to ignore them all for a bit

hamada asks about having seconds then said endo could probably handle more ice cream if he asked for more
rexelmus wrote:
hamada asks about having seconds then said endo could probably handle more ice cream if he asked for more

Thanx rexelmus :) for replying poor Endou he really struglles between maintaining his weight & handling a restaurants tour in the noon show ( Hirnandesue) & some eating episodes in GNT
rocky_iwata wrote:
The curry house one is a big trap, and poor
walked into it. :D

I'm not sure how they decide who orders the extra food. I guess it's arranged in the van by some sort of trivia question, but my Japanese is not that great that I can understand. All I know is that he got it wrong.
in the car tanaka brags about wanting a large portion of curry - if there's even an extra large portion with stuff on the side he'd take it. it just so happened that there was a curry house coming up. the mega curry had a limit of one per day and it just so happened there was one left

it's more of a limit series where each person pretends they're starving while they do everything to eat as little as possible until someone gives up.
1080i
腹ペコ!! ハングリードライブ!! (後編) & 着ぐるみトーク (Costume Talk)
https://mega.nz/#!qIU3wYwB
Gaki_120603_#1108_Hungry Drive (2).zip
16 posts Page 1 of 2