Episode #1190 2014.02.02 - Costume Talk & Simple Dish

They talked what they did on the year-end and New Year holidays.
And they introduced their simple dish.
[hide:3703qj2i]着ぐるみトーク & 超簡単こだわり料理

https://mega.nz/#!7N8zlDgI

[img:3703qj2i]http://i.imgur.com/3toqE20.jpg[/img:3703qj2i]
[attachment=0:3703qj2i]Gaki_140202_#1190_Costume Talk & Simple Dish.zip[/attachment:3703qj2i][/hide:3703qj2i]

what was the heipo commercial near the end about?

[quote="grindorth":2dr496k4]what was the heipo commercial near the end about?[/quote:2dr496k4]

The official Gaki twitter account (@gakitsukatter) is saying that they are releasing some special DVDs centered on Heipo-centric episodes as a celebration of him turning 60 this year. Ones mentioned include the Sound Reaction Quiz, Licence’s Fujiwara caretaking of Baby Heipo and the vacation trip he did with COWCOW’s Yamada, if I remember correctly. The DVDs come out the 5th of March. I guess they used the Heipo commercial to alert the viewers.

Now that I’ve watched the ad more closely, the ad says there are 5 DVDs containing 3 episodes (20 or so minutes long) each. They will all be released on the 5th of March.

1st DVD: The three ‘dates’ that Heipo had (Ayako Nishikawa, Harumi Nemoto and Kaiya)
2nd DVD: Midnight Exercise, Oppai Volleyball, Phillipines investigator
3rd DVD: Trip with Koyabu, Sound Reaction Quiz (this was broadcast over two weeks if I remember correctly)
4th DVD: Shuumai (dim sim) Witch Project, Baby Heipo’s life (Licence’s Fujiwara’s mini batsu for speaking disrespectfully to Hamada and an assistant director during the reading of letters for Hamada, also broadcast over two weeks)
5th DVD: Visiting COWCOW’s Yamada’s house and staying overnight, Camp with Yamada’s family and Alien Heipo

[quote="Vatican":8s2qkkdv]Now that I’ve watched the ad more closely, the ad says there are 5 DVDs containing 3 episodes (20 or so minutes long) each. They will all be released on the 5th of March.[/quote:8s2qkkdv]

If only those DVD’s would vome with subtitles… Instant buy! :D