Episode #1210 2014.06.22 3rd I think that you like this

ダウンタウンのガキの使いやあらへんで!!
A Japanese variety show hosted by the popular Japanese owarai duo, Downtown
24 posts Page 1 of 2
This is clearly taped after the Hamada scandal was out. But yeah, this has become a series, this time with Tomochika.

http://downtownlaugh.blog76.fc2.com/blo ... 18501.html

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k3er0KSfc5i1Gs8bz8k
Oh, I think they "talk" about the incident in the beginning, right? Matsumoto asks Hamada if he's okey and they are all looking funny at him :D
It's weird that for one ErnieYoung didn't let us know about today's episode.
Image

Kawaii~
VideogameDC wrote:
It's weird that for one ErnieYoung didn't let us know about today's episode.


He's probably still converting the video since he does his in full HD, he'll probably post it in this thread if he recorded it. If you can't wait to see a Gaki episode the DowntownLaugh site rocky_iwata linked will usually have something up sharpish. I'll wait for ErnieYoung's upload because of that glorious quality :inlove:
soudou wrote:
VideogameDC wrote:
It's weird that for one ErnieYoung didn't let us know about today's episode.


He's probably still converting the video since he does his in full HD. If you can't wait to see a Gaki episode the DowntownLaugh site rocky_iwata linked will usually have something up sharpish. I'll wait for ErnieYoung's upload because of that glorious quality :inlove:


I'll wait for the subbed version :rofl: :rofl:
Image

Kawaii~
It was a good ep! love to know what was said at the start. :talk:
Only thing i am worried about is this is the 3rd one of these series this year. :^)
In the passed they did 'series' once a year. sometimes 2 times when i comes to 'Kiki' Its worrying to me that [1] are they running out of new ideas? or [2] like LINCOLN is the end close?
I notice towards the end of that show they squeezed in the satnav race a number of times before its end. I might (I hope!) be reading to much into this but seems odd to me. :!:
アイツの事を一番理解しているのは俺だ!
どうせお前こんなん好きなんやろ!?選手権~!!
https://mega.nz/#!eNFjRSyT
Image
Gaki_140622_#1210_3rd I think that you like this.zip
Image
VideogameDC wrote:
I'll wait for the subbed version :rofl: :rofl:


Good joke :rofl: Though seriously yeah that would be awesome. :)

And there's ErnieYoung to the rescue! Thanks for the glorious 1080i !! :bow:
soudou wrote:
VideogameDC wrote:
I'll wait for the subbed version :rofl: :rofl:


Good joke :rofl: Though seriously yeah that would be awesome. :)


That means I'll have to wait years for someone to sub this episode :(
Or at least learn japanese!
Image

Kawaii~
Knudow wrote:
Oh, I think they "talk" about the incident in the beginning, right? Matsumoto asks Hamada if he's okey and they are all looking funny at him :D
yes he also mentioned something about the yahoo article, and tanaka not sure though
grindorth wrote:
Knudow wrote:
Oh, I think they "talk" about the incident in the beginning, right? Matsumoto asks Hamada if he's okey and they are all looking funny at him :D
yes he also mentioned something about the yahoo article, and tanaka not sure though


They were referring to the recent news that Tanaka had found a rare white isopod during a filming for his TV show on TBS. Matsumoto found it funny that in a rather dark period for Hamada, Tanaka was the only one with happy news but adds that Yahoo News must have had minimal interest because it got taken off the site soon after. There is a little article here: http://mantan-web.jp/2014/06/17/20140616dog00m200034000c.html
Vatican wrote:
grindorth wrote:
Knudow wrote:
Oh, I think they "talk" about the incident in the beginning, right? Matsumoto asks Hamada if he's okey and they are all looking funny at him :D
yes he also mentioned something about the yahoo article, and tanaka not sure though


They were referring to the recent news that Tanaka had found a rare white isopod during a filming for his TV show on TBS. Matsumoto found it funny that in a rather dark period for Hamada, Tanaka was the only one with happy news but adds that Yahoo News must have had minimal interest because it got taken off the site soon after. There is a little article here: http://mantan-web.jp/2014/06/17/20140616dog00m200034000c.html
thanks, not to go off topic but whats the name of the show?
It's called 'I am Bouken Shounen' or アイ・アム・冒険少年. Show also stars Ninety-nine's Okamura and young actress Kawashima Umika.
I will watch for Tomochika. I am getting fairly good at understanding without subtitles, or I might be fooling myself.
Vatican wrote:
grindorth wrote:
Knudow wrote:
Oh, I think they "talk" about the incident in the beginning, right? Matsumoto asks Hamada if he's okey and they are all looking funny at him :D
yes he also mentioned something about the yahoo article, and tanaka not sure though


They were referring to the recent news that Tanaka had found a rare white isopod during a filming for his TV show on TBS. Matsumoto found it funny that in a rather dark period for Hamada, Tanaka was the only one with happy news but adds that Yahoo News must have had minimal interest because it got taken off the site soon after.


I thought they were talking about that, but I weren't sure! Just by the reaction of Tanaka and Matsumoto talking to him I thought: "Maybe it's about that isopod thing.... or maybe it's just a coincidence, nah"
24 posts Page 1 of 2

Who is online

In total there are 98 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 98 guests (based on users active over the past 30 minutes)
Most users ever online was 3325 on 09.07.2019, 21:16

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 98 guests
leonie.lewis@boerse.site jairo.house@boerse.site kash.friedrich@boerse.site vera.moody@boerse.site payton.nolan@boerse.site draven.carr@boerse.site everly.bergmann@boerse.site madeline.walter@boerse.site melina.lucero@boerse.site kellan.flowers@boerse.site hugh.may@hochschule.tech waylon.escobar@hochschule.tech sven.weiss@hochschule.tech leia.joyce@hochschule.tech keagan.wiggins@hochschule.tech kaya.benson@hochschule.tech claudia.mays@hochschule.tech alana.herrmann@hochschule.tech rowen.meyer@hochschule.tech dominique.sparks@hochschule.tech alvin.case@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site blakely.norton@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site cash.ellis@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site erica.osborne@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site claudia.deleon@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site wilson.stuart@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site uriel.arias@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site benjamin.sosa@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site anton.acosta@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site rocco.ball@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site