Episode #1212 2014.07.06 - Weeping Performance Competition

ダウンタウンのガキの使いやあらへんで!!
A Japanese variety show hosted by the popular Japanese owarai duo, Downtown
13 posts Page 1 of 1
泣くまで待とうホトトギス選手権~!!
https://mega.nz/#!TEdWBbyT
Gaki_140706_#1212_Weeping Performance Competition.zip
They have to act in the given situation until they cry, without saying a word.

The comments from the other members of the cast, except the one acting, made it really funny.
Darn, how long has it been since
we last saw Dynamite Shikoku? :D

Fun episode, probably the best one for a while imo.
The last try is so weird it is :rofl:
Yamasaki looks slimmer in this episode!

Kawaii~
thanks to all these close-ups.....aging shows on all of them, but tanaka, i feel like age won't really wear him :lol: :lol:
The results were really surprising! I thought the people with more drama experience would of nailed it like Cocorico and Hamada :rofl: But that's what they have eyedroppers with water for :P To be honest, some of the scenarios they were meant to cry at were kinda funny without a buildup, I hear actors that legit cry for the camera tend to think on past experiences in their life instead to get the waterworks going.

VideogameDC wrote:

I don't know how recently it was filmed but he was in another commerical for that diet product this month:
http://yamasakigifs.tumblr.com/post/896 ... nd-today-i

TokyoAshes wrote:
thanks to all these close-ups.....aging shows on all of them, but tanaka, i feel like age won't really wear him :lol: :lol:

They've all aged pretty well to be honest. :D
soudou wrote:
VideogameDC wrote:

I don't know how recently it was filmed but he was in another commerical for that diet product this month:
http://yamasakigifs.tumblr.com/post/896 ... nd-today-i[/img]

I already saw that thread before :lol:
I said that because in the EDF batsu I saw him a bit fluffy, and I never saw any newer Gaki episodes because of the lack of subs until now.

Kawaii~
VideogameDC wrote:

he said on an interview that his rakugo performances were affecting his knees and back, so the weight loss is due to that,in rakugo performances they stay seated in the seiza position for however long the story they are telling is,most of the storytellers movements come from the upper body as they use props and use body language to tell their story.
Thank you ErnieYoung greatly appreciated. :D :D :D
Can someone reupload this ? The MEGA link is dead. Thanks.
Traducteur/Correcteur/Administrateur Facebook
Mr.ThaiKick wrote:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x29po1 ... subbed_fun

Here's the subbed episode for streaming. Use "Keepvid.com" to download the episode from dailymotion.
Mr.ThaiKick wrote:

I fixed the DL link.
13 posts Page 1 of 1