[TV Show] Why did you come to Japan?

Videos related to Gaki no Tsukai and all above mention in this area posted here
340 posts
Question for Ernie-san or anyone that knows: I really hate to be that kind of guy, but I'm really disliking the new format of this show. My question is; this is going to be the new standard format?? Or it was just kinda of a special episode?? Thank you for your time
No worries Arlekin. :)

More! More! Why did you come to Japan? Z is a spin-off; a new series on Tuesday. The original show is on Monday.

Why did you come to Japan? - the next episode will be on 16th April.
More! More! Why did you come to Japan? Z - the next episode will be on 17th April.

Thank you Ernie for both shows! :)
domochan wrote:
No worries Arlekin. :)

More! More! Why did you come to Japan? Z is a spin-off; a new series on Tuesday. The original show is on Monday.

Why did you come to Japan? - the next episode will be on 16th April.
More! More! Why did you come to Japan? Z - the next episode will be on 17th April.

Thank you Ernie for both shows! :)

Thank you for your explanation.

More! More! Why did you come to Japan? Z - the next episode will be on 8th May.
ErnieYoung wrote:
More! More! Why did you come to Japan? Z - the next episode will be on 8th May.

Thanks for the update Ernie! :)
Uf, that's a relieve. Thank you so much domochan for clearing things up
Why did you come to Japan? 2018.04.16
https://mega.nz/#!ac0QkBST
Why did you come to Japan 2018-04-16 [720p60].zip
Thank you ernie :bow:
Wow, that episode with the spanish guy who abandoned life back home destroyed me! I could never figure out what happened though, as he started speaking more and more spanish, since the only way i can understand this show is by listening to the english behind the voiceovers..
Hey MrBrax. Spanish speaker here. I guess you're talking about the first time Ruben (the spanish guy who ran away from home) appeared (because he appeared again on this week episode too). The first time, he spoke spanish mostly with his parents. They kept asking if he was ok and where he was. At some point, they ask him if he need money and he said that he will not take any, and if they kept insisting, he will cut all contact. Then, the father said that he can only be at Japan for 90 days as a tourist. Then he talked with his mom and said that he didn't knew what he'll going to do, but he had to do it alone without their help.

I strongly recommend you to watch this week episode, so you can know the ending of that story. Cheers.
Arlekin wrote:
Hey MrBrax. Spanish speaker here. I guess you're talking about the first time Ruben (the spanish guy who ran away from home) appeared (because he appeared again on this week episode too). The first time, he spoke spanish mostly with his parents. They kept asking if he was ok and where he was. At some point, they ask him if he need money and he said that he will not take any, and if they kept insisting, he will cut all contact. Then, the father said that he can only be at Japan for 90 days as a tourist. Then he talked with his mom and said that he didn't knew what he'll going to do, but he had to do it alone without their help.

I strongly recommend you to watch this week episode, so you can know the ending of that story. Cheers.

Thanks! Yes i certainly will!
340 posts