Episode #1230 2014.11.09 - 3rd Music Memory Drive (1)

ダウンタウンのガキの使いやあらへんで!!
A Japanese variety show hosted by the popular Japanese owarai duo, Downtown
10 posts Page 1 of 1
Part 1
第3回 思い入れソングドライブ (前編)
https://mega.nz/#!CBUEHKDB
Gaki_141109_#1230_3rd Music Memory Drive (1).zip
Oh, this is great!!! I love this episodes, with the bits of past of the member. If one day I beome a father, I'll name my kid ErnieYoung
Anyone else had problems with the 720p Mediafire file?? My players can't play the file, and I update the codecs and nothing. Anyway, downloading the 1080i file now :clap: :clap: :clap:

EDIT: Can anyone be so kind to clarify me...Are the member voices singing acapella?? I really can't tell. Sometimes I belive so...sometimes not so sure

ANOTHER EDIT: Now I can tell, by Hamada-san and Matsumoto-san, but I swear, Endo, Tanaka and Yama-chan...they don't sound like themselves at all!!
They were asked to record themselves singing acapella at home on cassette tapes. Then during the drive, they played the cassette tapes.
Yup, now I can tell. The quality of the tapes was really bad, but when Hamada-san and Matsumoto-san play their tape, I got it. Thanks pal
Greatly appreciated ErnieYoung. :D :bow:
We're in 2014 (almost 2015) and they used tapes to record themselves? :o

Kawaii~
VideogameDC wrote:

Hey! My family's car still uses tapes!
The reason why Yama=chan's voice is different because he was trying to monomane/impersonating the real singer XD
Knudow wrote:
VideogameDC wrote:

Hey! My family's car still uses tapes!

My family's car doesn't even have a radio at all. :P

Kawaii~
10 posts Page 1 of 1