Episode #1246 2015.03.15 - I Think You Like This edition 5

ダウンタウンのガキの使いやあらへんで!!
A Japanese variety show hosted by the popular Japanese owarai duo, Downtown
24 posts Page 1 of 2
5th edition of this one and first for the year. This certainly seems to be one of their winners in terms of popularity. A guest will appear but has not been named.

http://www.ntv.co.jp/program/sphone/detail/21838875.html

今週のガキの使いは、「どうせお前こんなん好きなんやろ選手権」傑作選!スタジオにゲストを招き、メンバーからその人が気に入るであろう品物をプレゼントし、その場で気に入った順に順位付けしてもらう名物企画。今夜は、毎回誰かがやらかしてしまう、相手のセンスに全く合わないものをチョイスして起こる失笑ものの赤っ恥名場面をまとめて大公開!発表した時のまわりの野次や、送られたゲストの微妙な表情など笑いどころ満載です
The first one was great, but I don't understand why they use so many guests. They are never better than when they are all of them 5 together.
Johnhk wrote:
The first one was great, but I don't understand why they use so many guests. They are never better than when they are all of them 5 together.

Maybe they feel the ''I think you like this'' series is not so popular, so that's why they use guests, specially making them a mistery until the episode airs.

Kawaii~
Yeah I do feel kind of dissapointed that the theme became a guest-fest, I was hoping they would at least do a few different types of products between the 5 of them, "I think that you like this DVD" etc. However celebrities are hot stuff and so it's little wonder why they would utilize them as they do in the batsu each year, at least it keeps Gaki's ratings ticking along healthily to allow for other material to come along.
I was not talking about this episode only, but about Gaki in general (weekly show and Batsus)
If i remember well, last year this serie got the most high audience. :!:
andylau-fr wrote:
If i remember well, last year this serie got the most high audience. :!:

Yeah I believe so, so they're naturally gonna run with it if it's successful. Gaki has been struggling ratings-wise on TV it seems sadly, so they need that boost in-between other episodes that focus on the 5 but may not be as popular in Japan, I hope we get another Retro Gaming challenge episode for example.
From the wording of the summary, this episode looks to be a compilation of embarrassing moments from the previous editions of the 'I think you like this' series.
solari wrote:
From the wording of the summary, this episode looks to be a compilation of embarrassing moments from the previous editions of the 'I think you like this' series.

Ah ok. Thanks for the correction. Must say though, seems a little lazy from the show to just throw a highlights package out, although I know the Karuta competition highlights package last year got quite good ratings so they're probably trying to replicate that.
They could revive the Oogiri Daigasen series or another forgotten series for a raiting boost. I don't think they're doing the Silent Library series as they could put 3 celebrities in the place of Downtown and a 6th contestant.

Kawaii~
I missed the Matsumoto Technician series too. :D
Since some time I feel like they save the money all the year to produce the 24h batsu game. :lol:
GNT look more and more cheap.
i hope the link is coming soon for this
Omnibus
どうせお前こんなん好きなんやろ!?選手権 名場面集
https://mega.nz/#!qElCgBCC
Gaki_150315_#1246_I Think You Like This - Omnibus.zip
^<3
24 posts Page 1 of 2