Episode #1293 2016.02.21 - Jimmy Onishi 24 Hour Interview P2

ダウンタウンのガキの使いやあらへんで!!
A Japanese variety show hosted by the popular Japanese owarai duo, Downtown
10 posts Page 1 of 1
Continuing on from last week, we see the second half of Jimmy Onishi's 24 hour interview.

http://www.ntv.co.jp/program/detail/21847882.html
今週のガキの使いは、やはり1週では収まりきらなかったジミー大西24時間ロングインタビュー完結編!先週から本能の赴くままの考えや行動に驚きの連続だったスタジオ。今週、答えの大半を占める下ネタエピソードについに禁止令が!さらにインタビュアーとの不穏な空気や睡魔との戦いなどで限界寸前のジミー。それでも続くインタビューでさんまさんとのこと、画家時代、芸能界復帰についてなど自分を見つめ直し全てをさらけ出す!
ジミー大西 24時間ロングインタビュー!! (後編)
https://mega.nz/#!HINzhbDI
Gaki_160221_#1293_Jimmy Onishi Long Interview (2).zip
Thanks Ernie! Much appreciated.
Thank you very much. :D
Here are the subtitles, I was planning on finishing them sooner but something came up, sorry for the slight delay.
J-Lan wrote:
Here are the subtitles, I was planning on finishing them sooner but something came up, sorry for the slight delay.

Wow, you're very modest I think that was super fast and you did a fantastic job! Hope you'll be up to subbing more Gaki in the future. I took a quick look through the file just for typos assuming you wanted corrections as the previous one. I could correct them before encoding a hardsub, but want to make sure first in case I'm mistaken, corrections in red:

Staff: That had more meaning than I though.
That had more meaning than I thought.
Staff: What are you most grateful to Sanma-san?
What are you most grateful to Sanma-san for?
Wonderful work! :hug: :hug: :hug:
soudou wrote:
I could correct them before encoding a hardsub, but want to make sure first in case I'm mistaken, corrections in red:

Yes, please correct them. I noticed the second one but I forgot to change it.
J-Lan wrote:
Yes, please correct them. I noticed the second one but I forgot to change it.

Okie dokie, here's the uploads, thanks for the awesome subs! Again very funny episode. :rofl:

Dailymotion Stream
Hardsub
Subfile Mirror on Mediafire

Also posted to Reddit again: https://www.reddit.com/r/GakiNoTsukai/c ... _2_160221/
Awesome work translating these two episodes!

This was a really interesting (Jimmy's decision to move to Spain to follow Picasso) and really funny (his daily 'habits') interview.
10 posts Page 1 of 1