Episode #1296 2016.03.13 - I Think You Like This Item #7

ダウンタウンのガキの使いやあらへんで!!
A Japanese variety show hosted by the popular Japanese owarai duo, Downtown
5 posts Page 1 of 1
To be honest, I've lost count of how many editions there have been so I'm going with #7 for the time being. In any case, the 'I Think You Like This Item' series makes its first appearance for 2016. The guest this week is Nakamura Tamao, a veteran actress who mostly interacts with Downtown through their Downtown DX show, where she is often teased for telling ridiculously long stories about her personal life.

http://www.ntv.co.jp/program/detail/21848464.html
今週のガキの使いは、どうせお前こんなん好きなんやろ選手権!中村玉緒編。メンバーが自分のセンスだけでゲストの気に入るであろう物を買ってきて、もらった側が気に入った順に順位をつける人気シリーズ企画。今回はシリーズ最年長ゲストの中村玉緒。会うときは着物がほとんどで普段着のイメージがなく皆一様に頭を悩ませる。そしてプレゼン後の天然リアクションでも全員爆笑!このシリーズ苦手のココリコ、方正にも大逆転劇が!?
Jesus christ, when is Goodbye Yamasaki ? Every year i am waiting only for that.
どうせお前こんなん好きなんやろ?選手権~!! 中村玉緒
https://mega.nz/#!HYN3QCCa
Gaki_160313_#1296_7th I Think You Like This Item.zip
Thank you!
Can someone give some more info on this episode's guest? I've never heard of her before and she seems pretty funny.
Shappuri Agemaaasu!!
5 posts Page 1 of 1