Episode #1302 2016.04.24 - Testing Bonds without Phones Pt2

ダウンタウンのガキの使いやあらへんで!!
A Japanese variety show hosted by the popular Japanese owarai duo, Downtown
28 posts Page 2 of 2
As strange as a lack of posting from the local video provider is, they have however changed their location to a download link for this episode...!

Get well soon(?) and come back soon, dude! We appreciate your efforts 100%! ^_^
Wow, ErnieYoung-san's such a star. We're so grateful for all you do, we're really spoiled by your high quality uploads. :clap:

I wonder what's up though? Is there a deeper reason you have to get creative with your linking Ernie? I'm really worried for them... :sweat:

Let us know how you are Ernie when you get chance, maybe we can help in some way. :bow:
That's strange.
Maybe he can't reply anymore to the forum? or create message.
Hope Young will be fine. ;(
Aaahh~ :sweat:

We are so spoiled aren't we hahahah
Here is a link for those who missed it on dailymotion
http://channel.pandora.tv/channel/video ... d=53771546
A high quality link (from ErnieYoung's profile)
ErnieYoung wrote:
Rendezvous Game Part 2
5人の気持ちは揃うのか!? スマホなしで待ち合わせ~!! (後編)
https://mega.nz/#!rJ0ERLYS
!7sV7SQ_7gbTjP4x8x5TQ-yEuJcrcQ-dx43t-irUyk7E
Thank you kaousama :inlove:
5人の気持ちは揃うのか!? スマホなしで待ち合わせ~!! (後編)
https://mega.nz/#!CEcBETCD
Gaki_160424_#1302_Rendezvous Game (2).zip
What's the episode number shown in 4:49-4:58 and 5:20-5:25 ?

Thanks in advance.
How can I get the decryption key for this (and other videos)?

Thanks!
tyler928 wrote:
How can I get the decryption key for this (and other videos)?

Thanks!

Download the zip under the image, open the file inside with Notepad.
DemonDF wrote:
What's the episode number shown in 4:49-4:58 and 5:20-5:25 ?

#451 1999.02.07
#569 2001.07.15
28 posts Page 2 of 2