Question:High Quality Japanese TV shows

219 posts
Can I get an invite as well? Thanks
AkshayJ wrote:
Can I get an invite as well? Thanks

I sent you a PM. :)
I'd love to get an invite too if possible? Thank you!
Camila wrote:
I'd love to get an invite too if possible? Thank you!

I sent you a PM as well. :)
Hello, I'd like to get an invite too. Thank you.
eitar wrote:
Hello, I'd like to get an invite too. Thank you.

Hello GGib,
Can I get an invite please?
Thank you.
317972 wrote:
Hello GGib,
Can I get an invite please?
Thank you.

Hello, i want to know some of japanese tv stuff, can i get invite too? thank you so much
purinmireicle wrote:
Hello, i want to know some of japanese tv stuff, can i get invite too? thank you so much

I would appreciate an invite as well
fragg3r wrote:
I would appreciate an invite as well

Hello, i love japan tv shows a lot! can i get invite too?? thank you so much
ularanchy wrote:
Hello, i love japan tv shows a lot! can i get invite too?? thank you so much

Hi! My wife and I have been trying to find Japanese variety and comedy shows. Any chance of getting one of those jptvts invites? Thanks!
219 posts