Question:High Quality Japanese TV shows

291 posts
instantpretoria wrote:
Hi! My wife and I have been trying to find Japanese variety and comedy shows. Any chance of getting one of those jptvts invites? Thanks!

I sent you a PM. :)
Hi! I'd love to get a jptvts invite as well :D
daempbruh wrote:
Hi! I'd love to get a jptvts invite as well :D

I would appreciate it if I could have access to more Japanese transcripts/tv shows.

Please and thanks
You can sometimes find me stream translating here: https://twitch.tv/shizentaisu

I also stream video games as I can, primarily in Japanese though.
Shizentaisuu wrote:
I would appreciate it if I could have access to more Japanese transcripts/tv shows.

Please and thanks

Hi! Can I get an invite of jptvts too? Thanks.
otops2 wrote:
Hi! Can I get an invite of jptvts too? Thanks.

otviss brought me here, and i absolutely adore your registration confirmation. told me i should request an invite?
rgdraconic wrote:
otviss brought me here, and i absolutely adore your registration confirmation. told me i should request an invite?

Would love an invite for jptvts if you have any spare. Thanks.
uradox wrote:
Would love an invite for jptvts if you have any spare. Thanks.

Hi,
I love Japanese shows and I'm struggling to find any, could I please get an invite too?

Cheers.
I'd also love to have an invite!
Thank you.
Ravensden wrote:
Hi,
I love Japanese shows and I'm struggling to find any, could I please get an invite too?

Cheers.

xrahmx wrote:
I'd also love to have an invite!
Thank you.

I sent a PM to both of you. :)
Would love to have an invite too! Much obliged :)
291 posts