Ametalk Undo shinkei Warui Geinin

24 posts Page 1 of 2
@(TV undisclosed scene include)

101111 運動神経悪い芸人@
Imagehttps://mega.nz/#!aA8W2Tia

!gx2wqmGoYi6qg6zXIMtUvEiBGliP6uWSW3YXc3MlUno
110107 運動神経悪い芸人II@
Imagehttps://mega.nz/#!TZsVGZJD

!YXkZghbfrMcHWzEciL8SpUIb5jPPhF4edyxgcBaHYs4
111006 運動神経悪い芸人III@
Imagehttps://mega.nz/#!3Q9jFLLJ

!sQD1JeqQ_OdI3gCuxmEH6XlQ_DzFtMhGH8OCXo1tG4s
111020 運動神経悪い芸人 vs 少年野球チーム@
Imagehttps://mega.nz/#!eIFxyJrC

!pVFmv6YXiOn5IzwC1kuajsrQTBx2QYrzssEzV_Ynl_I
111230 運動神経悪い大賞@
Imagehttps://mega.nz/#!iAdUkJLR

!6IJpzLRTWio0wAbfdTIb1owmN9jw18geayMo5LxHLS4


fin
Thank you very much! I love this segment! :bow:
I recall there being more recent episodes but with more made up sports? Anyone know where I can watch them?
Ahobo wrote:
I recall there being more recent episodes but with more made up sports? Anyone know where I can watch them?

You are probably looking for the "Let's Try New Athetics", (aka "Geinin Tai-Atari Simulation").
http://gaki-no-tsukai.com/search.php?ke ... %5B0%5D=73
KU・・・ KR・・・
orta wrote:
111230 運動神経悪い大賞@
Imagehttps://mega.nz/#!iAdUkJLR

!6IJpzLRTWio0wAbfdTIb1owmN9jw18geayMo5LxHLS4


fin

is this the last episode for undo shinkei before the next episode in 2014? please enlighten me! ;)
131230 5HSP 運動神経悪い芸人vsガリガリ芸人
141230 5HSP 運動神経悪い芸人
151230 5HSP 運動神経悪い芸人
161230 5HSP 運動神経悪い芸人
i think you can search some of it by Ernie's post
orta wrote:
131230 5HSP 運動神経悪い芸人vsガリガリ芸人
141230 5HSP 運動神経悪い芸人
151230 5HSP 運動神経悪い芸人
161230 5HSP 運動神経悪い芸人
i think you can search some of it by Ernie's post


thank you!! but i can't find the 2013 episode :( do you have any link guys? and the link of the whole 5 hour sp? thanks in advance :)
spoonful-rainbow wrote:
orta wrote:
131230 5HSP 運動神経悪い芸人vsガリガリ芸人
141230 5HSP 運動神経悪い芸人
151230 5HSP 運動神経悪い芸人
161230 5HSP 運動神経悪い芸人
i think you can search some of it by Ernie's post


thank you!! but i can't find the 2013 episode :( do you have any link guys? and the link of the whole 5 hour sp? thanks in advance :)

Please wait. ;)
Image
ame ta-lk 2013.12.30 - 5HSP Part 2: Undo-shinkei Warui Geinin vs Garigari Geinin
運動神経悪い芸人vsガリガリ芸人
https://mega.nz/#!XV0zFbqI
Image
ame ta-lk_131230_5HSP [2] Undo-shinkei Warui Geinin vs Garigari Geinin.zip
Image
ErnieYoung wrote:
ame ta-lk 2013.12.30 - 5HSP Part 2
運動神経悪い芸人vsガリガリ芸人
https://mega.nz/#!SQF2UAgI
Image
ame ta-lk_131230_5HSP [2] Undo-shinkei Warui Geinin vs Garigari Geinin.zip


thank you ernie for this part!!! :$ do you have the whole 5 hours of this? :)
spoonful-rainbow wrote:
thank you ernie for this part!!! :$ do you have the whole 5 hours of this? :)

Yes, I have it.
viewtopic.php?p=57178#p57178
Image
24 posts Page 1 of 2

Who is online

In total there are 90 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 89 guests (based on users active over the past 30 minutes)
Most users ever online was 1241 on 13.06.2012, 07:37

Users browsing this forum: Chivana_SHR and 89 guests
leonie.lewis@boerse.site jairo.house@boerse.site kash.friedrich@boerse.site vera.moody@boerse.site payton.nolan@boerse.site draven.carr@boerse.site everly.bergmann@boerse.site madeline.walter@boerse.site melina.lucero@boerse.site kellan.flowers@boerse.site hugh.may@hochschule.tech waylon.escobar@hochschule.tech sven.weiss@hochschule.tech leia.joyce@hochschule.tech keagan.wiggins@hochschule.tech kaya.benson@hochschule.tech claudia.mays@hochschule.tech alana.herrmann@hochschule.tech rowen.meyer@hochschule.tech dominique.sparks@hochschule.tech alvin.case@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site blakely.norton@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site cash.ellis@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site erica.osborne@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site claudia.deleon@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site wilson.stuart@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site uriel.arias@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site benjamin.sosa@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site anton.acosta@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site rocco.ball@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site