Episode #1394 (2018.02.25) Goodbye, Tsukitei Housei

40 posts Page 3 of 3
Hi Ernie, could you please send me the link
Eventually, it was only a matter of time until it had to happen again :D

Just his fake sad face as he walks in makes sure that it's just a joke again. I wonder how many of the fans fell for it again
The dumb is strong in this one.
ErnieYoung-san,
count me in on those links, please~!
Hi Ernie, could I grab one too?

Thanks much!
ErnieYoung Is that possible to have a link too? Thank you in advance!
Hi Ernie, can I have the link too? Thanks in advance!
H!, Ernie, please send me the link for this episode; thank you!
Dehaha wrote:
H!, Ernie, please send me the link for this episode; thank you!

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=6909#p60577
Maaaan the way they set up this episode had me thinking it was true that is some good trickery

Also no worries Ernie and thanks for the link
嘘だよ!

I do not believe it.

I will never accept it.
40 posts Page 3 of 3

Who is online

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 3 guests (based on users active over the past 30 minutes)
Most users ever online was 1241 on 13.06.2012, 07:37