Yoshimotozaka46 (4th round swimsuit comp; can now vote Endo)

Discuss everything Gaki no Tsukai here.
18 posts Page 2 of 2
I didn't realize it's been awhile since I updated.

Mid-vote ranking came, but by now the final rankings for the 3rd audition is as follows. Endo made it if you were curious.

Next is the swimsuit competition. Voting begins June 4th. Info here.

Episode 7 - footage of talent appealing during 2nd audition. You can check out Endo singing here. If you like Hizashin as much as I do he can be seen here and here
Episode 8 - people who were eliminated after the1st round could right for one of 30 spots back into the competition by appealing on a streaming website called SHOWROOM. This episode covers people trying to do that.
Voting for the 4th audition (swimsuit exhibition) has now begun! You can vote multiple entries (up to how many entries there are!) once a day through June 10th.

Here's Endo's

Some are really gorgeous, actually! Then there's Fruit Punch Murakami

and Hannya's Kanada
Ranking for 4th audition thus far

I also didn't share Episode 9. The show is taking a break this and the next week, probably to wait for current results before continuing the show.
18 posts Page 2 of 2