Art Dump

This Forum contains all the off topic posts from before!
15 posts Page 1 of 1
Starting a new thread for anything I feel like drawing lately, since the Inktober one was really only supposed to be for that month of October. I'm in a bit of a slump in terms of drawing-- I don't really feel like drawing much lately but I'll try hard and fight that.

Drew this for a character from Mob Psycho 100, Hanazawa Teruki's birthday. I used to draw him a lot when Mob Psycho 100 manga was on-going.

Yeah, I know, I posted it in my other thread, but might as well go here too. Sanshiro's Komiya.

A quick Tsuka-chan warm-up. His new hairstyle looks really manly!

Some Fruit Punch

I drew Oriental Radio for a friend of mine who is recovering from surgery.
Today's warm-up is Zabunguru's Matsuo AKA Gachi-ou

gods
Lol I wish I could draw anywhere near that level.

I've always been REALLY bad at drawing.. like Hamada tier bad..
The dumb is strong in this one.
gesichtspalme wrote:
Lol I wish I could draw anywhere near that level.

I've always been REALLY bad at drawing.. like Hamada tier bad..

You can do it! If drawing is something you enjoy doing, even for fun, whether it's good or bad, just do it! I have no talent for it either-- no one in my family draws and my drawings from when I was a kid looks like any other kid's that age. It's really about practice. Honestly, no art really looks bad to me XDD I like all art!
I tried to do some traditional work today. A few of my markers dried out so I should clean them sometime soon. I drew some of my original characters.

They're huge

Aw man those are some cool drawings
Thanks, grindorth!

I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT BECAUSE I'M A FREE WOMAN
I MADE MORE BC I CAN

I also made one of my idol, Imai Tsubasa but I haven't thought what else to attach to him.

And a Pokemon one, but I kind of burnt it.

「マジで俺じゃない」"For real, it wasn't me."
Anyone familiar with the trumpet meme? I did it to Kinki Kids' Bara to Taiyou.

(It will link you to a video, not play here)

The screenshots from the exact times I ripped the audio

If anyone wanted to hear the whole song, click here
Tried to use my *expensive* copic markers and forgot I never seem to have the colors I need!

I did an art meme where I asked ppl to give me JPN comedians they’d like to see me draw. This was super fun!

#お笑い #あなたの描くこの鯨人さんが見たい #フルーツポンチ #ココリコ #オードリー #雨上がり決死隊 #ダウンタウン #ライス #ANZEN漫才 #オリエンタルラジオ #バイきんぐ #バナナマン
Awesome drawings :)
Rice (Banana skit here)

Fruit Punch

From Kinbaku here

Part time jobber's senior skit (here)
限界超えてくださーい!// Attention all waiters, please go beyond your limits!
15 posts Page 1 of 1