Searching for "Police station" with eng subs GOOD QUALITY

Hey guys
Does anybody have or know, where to get "police station" Batsu in some good quality? Only found stuff far under 720p, and even this would be not really funny to watch. No matter if soft or hard subbed, stream or download - Id prefer download though.

Thank you very very much

We are unable to secure higher quality older batsus because there is no release with better quality. As far as i know, they where only released in DvDs and there is no new release, like a blu-ray version.

Till Hotel man (2009) everything was less than 720p which is the quality i have on my Hotel man. Your best luck is getting some 480p.
From Spy (2010) till today i was able to grab everything at at least 1080p.

Hey [HCD] Velcra

I wanted to add some info on to Bolinho´s comment. There are no higher quality available at the moment sadly,
but BDs of the prior 2009 batsu games do exist. because i have the ISOs.
I was in the process of encoding them all and adding subtitles to them-
I have only done 24 hour tag and high school. but after i found out that high school BD has added scenes i stopped doing them.

I have the 720 x 480 (5.4 GB) version. There is no better one out there. However, I’m not making a torrent out of it, in respect to original uploaders.
Keep looking, it’s out there…somewhere. Try tofu panda subs, DTR subs, reddit.

[quote="[HCD] Velcra":2ehdaxcy]Hey guys
Does anybody have or know, where to get "police station" Batsu in some good quality? Only found stuff far under 720p, and even this would be not really funny to watch. No matter if soft or hard subbed, stream or download - Id prefer download though.

Thank you very very much[/quote:2ehdaxcy]

Hey there you can get it under 2006

[quote="awsede":3t7mqo6o]Hey [HCD] Velcra

I wanted to add some info on to Bolinho´s comment. There are no higher quality available at the moment sadly,
but BDs of the prior 2009 batsu games do exist. because i have the ISOs.
I was in the process of encoding them all and adding subtitles to them-
I have only done 24 hour tag and high school. but after i found out that high school BD has added scenes i stopped doing them.[/quote:3t7mqo6o]

WoW, i never imagined that there was BD releases of older batsus. One day our prayers might be answered. Another issue is that the Ass files on older batsus are incompatible with current TVs, making them harder to watch on TVs. I’ve tried to find a way to hardsub my files then convert to h265, but i do lack the knowledge to hardsub things.

If anyone can send me the subs it would be great to release the Police Station Bluray :wink:

Thanks !