What replaced the annual batsu game?

Hello,
Would anybody be able to tell me what replaced the annual batsu show 2022-23? If any show was done.

I thank you in advance. :bow:

A happy new year to all members especially ErnieYoung san, thank you for everything you have done. :bow: :bow: :bow:

This: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8gtavu

Hey 7samurai (and others). Huge Downtown / Gaki no Tsukai fan here, first time commenting. I live in Japan and can provide a few more details.

As most fans will know, 2022 marked the 40th anniversary of Downtown as entertainers, and as part of celebrating this the 9/4/22 & 9/11/22 episodes of Gaki no Tsukai were looking back at all the Batsu Games they’ve done since the show’s inception. Aside from the regular TV broadcasts, in Japan the latest episodes are streamed on Hulu for a limited time. At the end of December, they released a 1 hour+ Hulu-exclusive special Gaki no Tsukai that was essentially a repackaging of the two September episodes + some additional footage. The five members reminisced about all the past Batsu Games, so it felt like this was done in lieu of providing a new Batsu Game special. Hope this info helps.

Thank you katanasoul, I greatly appreciate the information.